Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So they released a Titan Metroplex...

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just checked 3 stores. BBTS, TF Source and Robot Kingdom all still have Fort Max in stock. He is a shelf warmer also.
    That sucks.
    But I had heard that TakaraTOMY were reportedly pleased with Fortress Maximus' sales. Keep in mind that online stores probably account for a minority of sales for their toys - most would still be sold via domestic real life brick and mortar stores. Q.33 on the online survey lists various different sources of real life shops and just lumps all online shopping in a single option.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just checked 3 stores. BBTS, TF Source and Robot Kingdom all still have Fort Max in stock. He is a shelf warmer also.
    And they have all had him on discount recently, from memory he was well under 300 during the BBTS spring clean sale

How cheap? Was it as bad as God "$20" Ginrai?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    How cheap? Was it as bad as God "$20" Ginrai?
    Not quite The lowest i've seen him sell for at an online store like BBTS that i can remember was $229.99

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Not quite The lowest i've seen him sell for at an online store like BBTS that i can remember was $229.99
    The price I grabbed mine for even though he is still in stock, I'd still consider him a success.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

Out of the most discussed possible new Titan figures, I think Trypticon is the most likely. These days they tend to tie in with whoever is the most popular in the comics and games with the Generations toyline.

In recent Trypticon was in Monstrosity and depicted as titan size. He appeared in the last 3 console games (admittedly deactivated/transformerd in the last two), also titan size. He also just got a Kre-O figure (opposite of titan size I guess ). I think if he was to put in another showing in the IDW'verse, maybe in the sequel to Monstrosity or in the universes current era, it may just push the scales enough for Hasbro to make a figure of him.

POSSIBLE SPOILER
    Well Trypticon HAS shown up in the Primacy comic so we can hope . However considering thier focus on Combiners they may not do another Titan-class any time soon. I suppose Trypticon combines with Brunt & Full-Tilt in his various modes but don't think that really counts How great would it be though if the new Motormaster could connect to a new Trypticon like the G1 toys!

It would be relatively to easy to repaint the Stomp and Chomp Grimlock as Trypticon. Whether anyone would actually be happy with that is another story, of course, but it would be an easy repaint.