Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for the 2007 Ozformer Awards

i didnt answer the comics Qs as i havent read essentially any. As Paul said, if you have no experience on a topic, dont answer, cause the results will be affected...

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And really glad that Paulbot has completely omitted the Fanfic and MUSH sections. I never liked them - stick to the official stuff!
    The fanfic Qs I can live with, but the mush stuff was too long considering how many fans actually participate in it - and how close a shop it is. Even a casual reader can still form an opinion on fanfic, but only the 50 odd mushers could even form any sort of opinion on that. Raksha probably insisted on it one year early on

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Answer what you can, or feel like. We don't have that many people here, so we'd like to have as many votes as possible for each category. But of course, we don't want to spoil the fun of it by making it feel like a school exam.

I personally would have liked to see at least one category for fan creativity. Something like 'best fan creative piece (written or visual)', because even though we might have limited examples to vote on, there have been some good customs and artwork by fans here and overseas. I might not delve much into amatuer fan creations either, but there are fans here who are, as well as the artists themselves who may like some added recognition.

The votes are coming in! I think there's some clear winners for some of the categories but there's still a lot of time to vote for all those of you that haven't.

I think there is room for a few more questions in next year's awards so I am making notes.

Everyone, vote #1 Runamuck for the best TF ever!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Remember to please email me your votes, not post them on the board -- y740@hotmail.com

DirtyDigger I've saved yours and removed them from here.

i emailed mine today

I've been counting the votes but there's still quite a few of you that haven't replied.

To give them and the recent new members more time, you now have until 25 January to send your votes in.

Remember you only have to vote in the categories you want to, and even a few votes could turn the tide

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Hurry up slackers...I am dying to see these results.

I got a hundred bucks on benben being voted number 1 Ozformer coz none of youse is hardcore like he is.

I just did. Took me long and my Opera crashed b/c i pressed some short cut key by accident and had to start again. Most annoying question was favourite artist... really limited my choices!