Page 198 of 307 FirstFirst ... 178188193194195196197198199200201202203208218 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

Anyone looking for a 1/60 VF-1A with Super & Strike parts? One of the shoulder pins cracked many years ago, but it's been through several transformations since without completely breaking - and is otherwise as new, though stickers have been applied. Thinking of selling mine to lessen the VF-0D burden!

Have been waiting for this a long, long time. Ordered from HLJ but also waiting for that sale come November. Still loving the Zero dogfights the most, followed by Mac+. Atmospheric maneuvers > space pew pew.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    well now tfidownunder has the vf0d for preorder , it prices it similar to the japan store but shipping would be abit cheaper cuase he based in qld
    It all comes down to weather HLJ have it on special come Black Friday. After what happened last year they might not.

I was hoping for better from TFI.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Unhappy

Yeah sorry guys, it's a crazy expensive figure even for us to wholesale. The price we have is the best we can do at the moment.

That's fair enough, Tfiguy. I'm surprised you can even get any Macross stuff in Oz at all with HG and their "international copyright" of all things Macross.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    That's fair enough, Tfiguy. I'm surprised you can even get any Macross stuff in Oz at all with HG and their "international copyright" of all things Macross.
    We are not in the US, the rest of the world had no issues.
    There isn't any damn hr toys around anyway.

time for some pics....the yf29 squad

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Anyone looking for a 1/60 VF-1A with Super & Strike parts? One of the shoulder pins cracked many years ago, but it's been through several transformations since without completely breaking - and is otherwise as new, though stickers have been applied. Thinking of selling mine to lessen the VF-0D burden!
    So no one wants this? Or should I take some photos to get some convincin' going on?!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    So no one wants this? Or should I take some photos to get some convincin' going on?!
    hey there no harm in posting pics for it it might get the ball rolling ....
    And plus there so many version of the VF-1A better to post pics so they know which one it is and might need it in there collection
    looking at my self i got 3 of them ...max blue ... tv cream .... choc brown ....

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    time for some pics....the yf29 squad
    My pick, the isamu yf-29. Great colour, bayonet gun, colours are great.
    I now feel the 30th gets second rather than Ozma as Ozma lacked yellow highlights