Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GEN Swerve & Cosmos galleries

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    DO NOT GIVE IN TO SCALPERS.

the more regularly we cave and buy stuff because we don't know if it's coming out here in a month or two, the more they will hoard future releases making it harder and harder for us to buy items at retail price, either through import or local purchase.
    +100 QFT

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    DO NOT GIVE IN TO SCALPERS.

the more regularly we cave and buy stuff because we don't know if it's coming out here in a month or two, the more they will hoard future releases making it harder and harder for us to buy items at retail price, either through import or local purchase.
    Scalpers wouldn't be around if certain people didn't have this "i must have my toy" mentality.

I can understand Cosmos selling out, because few people would want JUST swerve, so the only way is to sell them as sets.

Given our lackluster HASBRO AU dropping the ball so often, I can't take the risk of waiting for it on the pegs
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Finally, Cosmos and Swerve are in my POL and at a reasonable price. Alls well that ends well.