Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Transformers toy numbers in stores this Christmas bad everywhere?

And we finally got new stock at work. RID Deployers and the wave of RID Warriors with Fracture in it.

Wish it was the W1 2016 Legends. Even tho I normally collect Takara Tomy I actually pick up Hasbro's Legends class figures because I can't rely on Takara Tomy to make Legends (line) or even Adventure figures of ever character Hasbro releases.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Today at Garden City, the stores are even worse than 12 days ago when I posted up the photos in the first post.
    People are still buying a lot of the Transformers toys, but they could be buying the good stuff for their kids if it were available, instead of the gimmick junk that will now look like it is popular, and probably disappoint a lot of kids at Christmas.

Kmart - now just 4 pegs and a single Bumblebee on the shelf.

They even added a sixth "Product Unavailable" to the shelves...

BigW - people have actually been buying the Hero Mashers as over 3/4s of them are now gone... probably bought by parents and relatives just buying something Transformers as a gift.

Target - even more depressing than Kmart, with just Minicons, Optimus and Megatron.

ToysRUs - still no restock in the last two weeks, making it the only aisle in the store with a heap of empty space. The Star Wars side of the aisle is overflowing (literally) with toys, making the Transformers section look even worse.

Less than one week of Christmas shopping left and it doesn't look like we are going to be getting much stock now.
    Anyone else with almost empty shelves? Take a photo and post it up, as Hasbro Australia are interested in seeing which chains are dragging their feet now that they have said that they have sorted out their new warehouse.
    Last edited by griffin; 23rd December 2015 at 11:49 AM.

Megatran Guest

Surely Hasbro can send out their Field Sales team to check the stores & store chains. That's what the teams are paid to do. Or are they too busy munching down donuts back at their State/ Regional offices at this time of the year?

Good on Hasbro for asking others to do their job.

My local Toyworld has nothing from RiD or CW...
    They have AoE Power battlers, FOC Deluxes one Real Gear Robot from Movie 1 and a Power Core Combiner! I would say yes, toy numbers are done this Christmas for Transformers.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

At Target Southland on Thursday I could find a single Transformers toy. I'm hoping I just overlooked something hiding somewhere because otherwise not a thing.