Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: an ozformers podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Well, you've got my vote purely on the artwork dude.
    But seriously, I admire your attentiveness.
    (Unfortunately I only got 38secs of no audio )
    Hmm I wonder what happened to the audio, I'll fix it later. I got to get to sleep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Hmm I wonder what happened to the audio, I'll fix it later. I got to get to sleep!!!
    Yeah, I probably wont be too far off from doing the same.

changed uploader. You can ditch the filesonic links, I got megaupload ones now. I uploaded both mp3 and ogg versions

changed uploader. You can ditch the filesonic links, I got megaupload ones now. I uploaded both mp3 and ogg versions
    Sweet! - I'll checkout the Mp3 before I depart for stasis-lock.

Dude, for a quick, early morning 'knock-together' - That is pretty darn good, you've got to use that Anthony Anderson clip at the end in the Final Version man, that warmed my lungs up good.

I can't say that I didn't laugh at the ending :P
    It wasn't too bad, but I think there were just a few too many transformation sounds haha (I know right, how can there ever be TOO MANY transformation sounds)

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    I can't say that I didn't laugh at the ending :P
    It wasn't too bad, but I think there were just a few too many transformation sounds haha (I know right, how can there ever be TOO MANY transformation sounds)
    Dude, for a quick, early morning 'knock-together' - That is pretty darn good, you've got to use that Anthony Anderson clip at the end in the Final Version man, that warmed my lungs up good.
    Keep the feedback coming guys, I'm new to mixing sounds/creating an opening mix and this is really helpful!

Keep the feedback coming guys, I'm new to mixing sounds/creating an opening mix and this is really helpful!
    Might I suggest breaking up the 'Movie' sound bytes and having something akin to say... Well known or popular lines from each era of TFs?

Something sort of like this maybe?:
    Presenter announces Podcast Name -> Transform sound -> G1 line -> TS -> Beast era line -> TS -> Car Robots/RiD era line -> TS -> Unicron Trilogy line -> TS -> Animated line -> TS -> TF: Prime line -> TS -> Anthony Anderson!

To spice up the Transforming sounds from sounding too repetitive, you could try using a the TS of each era after that era's line?
    Also, with your announcing voice, see if you can apply a voice changer effect or something to it to make it sounds Robotic-y, you've got the delivery though IMO.
    (I just love the voice over effect used in the G1 toy ads too much )

Might I suggest breaking up the 'Movie' sound bytes and having something akin to say... Well known or popular lines from each era of TFs?

Something sort of like this maybe?:
    Presenter announces Podcast Name -> Transform sound -> G1 line -> TS -> Beast era line -> TS -> Car Robots/RiD era line -> TS -> Unicron Trilogy line -> TS -> Animated line -> TS -> TF: Prime line -> TS -> Anthony Anderson!

To spice up the Transforming sounds from sounding too repetitive, you could try using a the TS of each era after that era's line?
    Also, with your announcing voice, see if you can apply a voice changer effect or something to it to make it sounds Robotic-y, you've got the delivery though IMO.
    (I just love the voice over effect used in the G1 toy ads too much )
    Sounds great man, I'll get onto it. Once my net speeds catch up again (in a week!)

Sounds great man, I'll get onto it. Once my net speeds catch up again (in a week!)
    Argh - I used to hate Caps!
    Luckily though, I've been able to move up to a plan where I rarely hit the 400Gb download limit.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with though dude.