Page 429 of 467 FirstFirst ... 409419424425426427428429430431432433434439449 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Are there any decent preorder bonus’ for Australia for Smash Bros for people that already own a Switch?
    I just had a quick look and there doesn't appear to be anything really. I guess EB Games thinks everyone will just buy it there without any incentives.

Without having any idea what the situation is, if Smash Bros has no retailer exclusive preorder bonuses then it earns my love.

That garbage is a cancer on the industry.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Without having any idea what the situation is, if Smash Bros has no retailer exclusive preorder bonuses then it earns my love.

That garbage is a cancer on the industry.
    Every other time I agree with you but other parts of the world have got some pretty decent bonus' and I was hoping at the very least we'd see a big arse poster.

Not that I'm super fussed.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Steam Credit

Just wondering if anyone has an idea of the best way to offload 2x $20 steam vouchers ? I got them from a promotion and at the time had ideas of what to use them for, but have since realised that I realisitically have no intention of playing any other games apart from the 2.5 I already play, and would rather just buy stuff in game in them (but they aren't on steam).

Just assume since they're vouchers and you scratch codes, and you can literally walk out of a store with them without activating, that people might be sceptical to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has an idea of the best way to offload 2x $20 steam vouchers ? I got them from a promotion and at the time had ideas of what to use them for, but have since realised that I realisitically have no intention of playing any other games apart from the 2.5 I already play, and would rather just buy stuff in game in them (but they aren't on steam).

Just assume since they're vouchers and you scratch codes, and you can literally walk out of a store with them without activating, that people might be sceptical to buy them.
    Gumtree, cash only on meet up at public place. They hand over cash first, then you give code for them to redeem right away on using phone app. If it works, everyone is happy. If it doesn't, then you give the money back. Still a bit risky though.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

The hard drive in my Xbox One X is practically dead. That makes the 4th Seagate hard drive I've had either die or be DOA in the last 12 months. Seems like it's a good idea to buy WD hard drives at the moment.

Both Seagate and WD go through bad periods, it's just a matter of picking the right one at the right time or you get a ton of dead hard drives.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is out tonight at midnight.

I'm not super hyped. I think it's going to be great. I think I'm going to have fun. But I'm not just not super hyped for it.

Am I the only one that's not super hyped for it?

I’m not hyped. I played the first one and thought it was ok. I got bored of it after a while and took a few months off before finishing it.

The amount of circle-jerk over the game is a bit much imo.

Not hyped for RDR2, but then I'm a PC guy.

There are rumours doing the rounds that Rockstar/Take Two will do with RDR2 what they do with the GTA series - pretend that it's not coming out for PC for about 18 months and then launch it at full price. If that's the case I'm not touching it - if Rockstar don't respect my platform of choice they're not getting my money.

In other news, I keep forgetting that a) Hitman 2 (or Hitman 7 as it really is) is coming out in 2 weeks, and b) that it's a full game at launch, not episodic like the previous entry. I will probably grab it.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Saw an ad for rdr2 on tv tonight. Thought oh thats out now, so not hyped. Didnt play rdr1. Yet to play tomb raider, spodman and whatever that other game is.

Got a code for alien isolation. D/l that once nbn is active. Still prefer my physical copies.