Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728 LastLast

Thread: TMNT CLASSICS!

Found the dastardly duo at highpoint, had to get help to bring them down from the overhead stock shelf though

Have the two been seen in Geelong at all in the TRU down here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    it took me a while to find all 4 turtles that didn't have eyes staring off in two different directions
    HA HA HA yes! I also had a hard time finding a Leo that wasn't pulling a derp face, or some 3 year old had painted half the head instead of just the mask around the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    YES! Cant wait to get Shreadhead and Krang. Though I wish Krang was a little big bigger.

Still need to find the movie ones though. Looks like Canada doenst carry them.
    Sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I have never visited this thread before but wanted to let people know that I saw the classic figures (1990 reissues) at Big W for $9 each the other day. I don't collect these so I'm not sure if this is a good price or has been mentioned before, just letting everyone know as I said
    Which Big W was it? I am still desperate to get these figures. I missed out on them when they were for sale here in Adelaide. They sold out instantly when Big W had them on sale for $7.50 ea.

Does anyone know where there are some available?

Cost me $15ea from Big W (These shouldn't be anything over $10 as they're the quality of a bloody KO )...

...but at least I now have a new replacement Sai & Belt for my (Formerly Paulbot's childhood) 1988 ORIGINAL Raphael and Donatello respectively...

If you're at all interested in the differences between the crappy 2013/14 reissues and the original figures, have a look at this post & others on my Instagram where I've gone into a reasonable amount of detail.

Can only see the donatello post. No other turtles

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Can only see the donatello post. No other turtles
    You should be able to click on my Username at the other end of that link which will take you to my public profile, for brevity try this - That should present to you all the photos I've uploaded in which you can click on each.

WOW, compared to the originals they really are lacking. Quite disappointing but i was lucky enough to get them when they were $7 at Big W.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    WOW, compared to the originals they really are lacking. Quite disappointing but i was lucky enough to get them when they were $7 at Big W.
    $10 or under and I think I'd feel a little bit better about them, as I was only really after the belt & weapon, but upon having them in-hand I feel even more resolute that they're not worth anything more than $10.