Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And Seaspray

I notice they also have the Last Knight menu item - but no toys yet
    The preorders for them are up now including preorders for deluxe wave 2
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 25th April 2017 at 09:26 PM.

I've only ordered a few things from TLC, but it's been fantastic customer service, delivery times, packaging and prices so far.

They will get more of my orders for sure this year.
    They always respond to my inquiries too, which is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    Very interesting that TLTC is flirting with the world of 3P offerings, as they're offering a very good price on the new PE Leonidas re-do. $155AUD when the US retailers are selling at $155 USD... I'm very happy with that. Sure it might end up being cheaper out of China, but for TLTC to be up early and with a good price... bodes well.
    Plus you avoid the whole "Oz post lost lost my shit from China YET again" ordeal
    Normally I would order from China, but at that price, why risk it?

I'm hearing good stories from people on and off this board about this company. Might make a few small orders at first and give 'em a go.

I might have to hit them up and see if postage costs to New Zealand are accurate on the website.

$26AU for a Leader, but $75 for a CW Giftset .. seems a bit of a jump

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I might have to hit them up and see if postage costs to New Zealand are accurate on the website.

The CW gift sets are about 3-4 times the size of a leader, and from experience Ausposte cost goes up almost exponentially with size domestically, I doubt international would be any different

PROTIP: lose the GIGANTIC box, those giftsets are nice, but boxes are HUUUGGEEE! Ask them to send without the box in a smaller parcel, but wrapped and you will get them for less total.
    will still be pricey for international shipping, but next alternative is like $150 AUD online from international etc, rather than the cheaper price at TLC, the store - not the band.

It has been a while since I purchased from Australia and I know the last time I did it was super expensive to post. However they did answer my email and advised new postage rates going up soon, so I'll see what changes (of course it may go up)

It has been a while since I purchased from Australia and I know the last time I did it was super expensive to post. However they did answer my email and advised new postage rates going up soon, so I'll see what changes (of course it may go up)
    I cant speak for other companies, Im just saying specifically email / contact TLC and ask them if they will, they have been pretty happy to oblige so far with requests I have made.

I haven't purchased from Little Toy Company before but seeing some of the good reviews here I sent them a few questions.
    I have to say that at the least their email staff are prompt with their replies and knowledgeable about the Transformers items they are selling, a nice change from you know who.
    Will be looking into placing an order soon as they do have a few things I'm after and will let you know how I go