Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Thread

Just thought to myself about Legendary Pokemon this morning and I remembered that I only have an Italian Manaphy I recieved via trade, no English one.

Well, it turns out that I never transferred my Manaphy egg from Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs over to my Heartgold nor my Platinum. Sent it over this morning. Feels good to stumble across something you forgot about.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Man I have a couple of them. They used to have events for him every now and then.

Speaking of legendaries, does anyone have a spare Diancie?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

For everyone with a copy of ORAS (I think maybe XY are included as well), the Serperior with hidden ability Contrary for the first time ever has been made international. You can receive him via Mystery Gift with the code POKEMON497.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Would anyone happen to have one of the 20th anniversary Darkrai codes spare by any chances. I just noticed the event finished, and I missed out

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Would anyone happen to have one of the 20th anniversary Darkrai codes spare by any chances. I just noticed the event finished, and I missed out
    Are these in the trading cards? My wife's online toy store stocks Pokemon stuff. Can dig around the boxes to see .

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Are these in the trading cards? My wife's online toy store stocks Pokemon stuff. Can dig around the boxes to see .
    It was from an EB games event I believe. I'm unsure if the trading cards actually have any in game relation or not I stopped collecting them a long, long time ago. Thank you though

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    It was from an EB games event I believe. I'm unsure if the trading cards actually have any in game relation or not I stopped collecting them a long, long time ago. Thank you though
    Correct, the 20th anniversary Mew (February, ended), Darkrai (May, ended), Arceus (August, upcoming) and Genesect (November, upcoming) are EBGames exclusive download codes for XYORAS, nothing to do with the TCG at all.
    I don't have a spare code but all is not lost, in June Nintendo unlocked Mew for everyone to download with a global code, so that those that missed out on February's codes had a second chance, so I would hazard a guess and say that they might do the same thing with Darkrai in a few months.

Also don't forget that every month (with the exception of the ones listed above) you can go to the Mystery gift option, Get From Internet and collect a different Mystical Pokemon. This month is Shaymin.

Moon? Sun?

Saw people queuing at 8pm last night for a midnight launch. I will get eventually, I still have post-story stuff to do in Omega Ruby first!

My girlfriend got Sun, so I had to get Moon.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|