Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kitten looking for a new home in Brisbane

Default Kitten looking for a new home in Brisbane

A stray ginger kitten started hanging around our place a couple weeks ago (the age looks like it was probably an abandoned christmas present )... and it will go to the RSPCA soon, but if the RSPCA are put down strays after a couple weeks of trying to give them a new home, I thought I'd post up some photos in case someone here was interested in having a cat for free.

She loves playing with tissues - dangling them above her has her jumping at it and then chewing on it... which must be exhausting work.

Last edited by griffin; 20th February 2015 at 01:34 PM.

I'd have loved to help out Griff, I am a sucker for a ginger kitten, but I'm in the wrong city!

Thanks for the photos and hope she finds a new home!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Same I would be tempted but im in NSW. I hope she gets a new home.

We took in a 3 month old cat this year and I got to say he has been a wonderful addition to our family. Absolutely great with the young kids, easy to look after, and a loving/crazy personality.. and all these are comments coming from a "dog person".

Ours is now chipped, wormed, and going to be desexed soon ..ssshh!

He also holds the naming rights for my Transformers related photo hosting (https://www.flickr.com/photos/paxthecat/). Nice name huh?

So if you think you have room for a .5 in your family life give this cat a go!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

In case anyone was wondering - there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the cat... our lease doesn't allowed pets, and I'm allergic to cats.

But as you can see by the photos, I can't say no to letting her in and letting her take over the place... and just take an allergy tablet.

RSPCA will likely not put her down; in Sydney at least they hold onto cats as long as they have to. And kittens are usually quick to be adopted. BTW she really reminds me of my cat years ago in those pictures. You remember him, right Griffin?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Aaaawwww..., I was just looking for a ginger kitty! Got a black and white and an all grey on Saturday instead...

Wanna mail it to melbourne?

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    RSPCA will likely not put her down; in Sydney at least they hold onto cats as long as they have to. And kittens are usually quick to be adopted. BTW she really reminds me of my cat years ago in those pictures. You remember him, right Griffin?
    I remember that one... and like most cats, they know that I'm allergic, so try to rub themselves all over me to get me sneezing...

that's a lucky little stray.

Hopefully you find a home for her or the RSPCA does, it's unfortunate you're allergic.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)