Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Transformers Devastation Australian release date - OCT 8th

Xbox store still has it listed as 'bundle only' for those who got the pre-order bundle. it still could be coming out later but i saw somewhere that someone had received the dark star sabre in a random unlock in the game so i don't know if some of the items are just unlockable through random methods or not

Just picked it up on PS4 from JB's today. But it was a pain. Had a JB gift card to use but noticed when I went into EB they had it on the shelf for $49.95 so asked JB to price match (it was $59 at JB).

So JB calls the EB store and is told they have it for 69.95! I couldn't believe it so I said I would call EB myself. Spoke to the same lady and told her I saw it on the shelf for $49.95. She checks it out and accepts I was right, so I put her straight onto the JB guy. Only she tells him it's a mistake and will take them off the shelf to fix the price. I was livid because I know they've been that price on the same shelf since it was released.

Amyway the JB guy ending up giving in and doing it for $50. The icing on the cake was when I came home I checked the EB price on their website and sure enough it is $49.95!!!!

Anyway I've just started the game and loving it so far.