Thread: TOY WORLD LIMITED METALLIC DINO COMBINERS SET OF 5

Default TOY WORLD LIMITED METALLIC DINO COMBINERS SET OF 5

Anyone got a set of this? (The non-metallic retail version)
    Would love to hear some feedback on quality, combined mode, etc.
    Local retailer Little Toy Company has got this on pre-order at a fantastic price of $355... beats the prices of many online retailers.
    I'm a little unsure of their shipping charges though.
    Anyone else keen on this set?

Its more stable than Gcreations one that is for sure, only hindered by the limited ability to move his hands due to some parts that are way too close to the connector ports. Hes a good combiner and also great to have it as a stand alone dino set too. His hands and its look are the things that make this set great and also that is a good deal you are getting from them too. i would advise if you want more opinions to watch bobby skull face review of the combined mode as well as maybe peaugh too.

Quote Originally Posted by kammisun View Post
    Its more stable than Gcreations one that is for sure, only hindered by the limited ability to move his hands due to some parts that are way too close to the connector ports. Hes a good combiner and also great to have it as a stand alone dino set too. His hands and its look are the things that make this set great and also that is a good deal you are getting from them too. i would advise if you want more opinions to watch bobby skull face review of the combined mode as well as maybe peaugh too.
    Thanks... good to know.
    I'll check out those reviewers.
    Cheers