Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 4 - ongoing news thread

Megatron Guest

And of course, who didn't see this coming?

Leaked Script from Mr Bay himself.

"Some Internet sites this morning reported that some document recovery guy has found a legitimate 120 page script of Transformers 4. I can absolutely 100 percent say this is completely false. The only two people in the world that have our unfinished script are Kruger and myself. Also we are only up to page 70 in our T4 script. Maybe this guy has a cartoon or something else – but definitely not our movie!"

Moving on, here's another (very) small interview with Mark:

Exclusive: Mark Wahlberg Updates on Transformers 4 (ComingSoon.net, 14/12/2012)

"I'm really excited about 'Transformers,'" Wahlberg says. "Michael Bay and I just did 'Pain & Gain' and we had such a good time making it. He came to me and said, 'I'm kind of doing a whole different reboot on 'Transformers.' Are you interested?' I said, 'Yeah, I'll do it!'. I loved the idea and I think we can make something really cool and kick-ass. This is not something where it's already established and I'm just in there to get a paycheck. I'm thinking this is the most important role of my career and I can do something really special."

I still have the supposed leaked script from the third movie... I re-read it and it's actually better than how it turned out
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I still have the supposed leaked script from the third movie... I re-read it and it's actually better than how it turned out
    So, all the main Decepticons DON'T die at the end? 'Coz that's what better would mean for me.

Megatron Guest

Leaked Script – Update

Bay has added to his original blog about the leaked script, saying:

"P.S. I bet it is something from Hasbro. This time they are not doing a comic book of the movie because we want to keep our story under wraps. It must be their version of a comic themed Transformers story they are creating."

Maybe... maybe not. I still call bs on it.

And another interview... Broken City: Mark Wahlberg Teases New Movie, Transformers 4 (Movie Fanatic, 20/12/2012)

"I had a great experience working with Michael. We really hit it off. We complement each other so well on set and we took something that was really good and I think we made something special with. He said to me, 'What do you think about doing a Transformers movie with me?' I said, 'Well, what do you want me to do? He told me and I said, 'Absolutely!' I think it will be the most challenging role that I’ve played and it’s an opportunity for me to do something extremely different," Wahlberg said.

"It’s going to be very different from what the first ones were. I’m excited about it. I talked to Steven Spielberg and I talked to Brian Grazer and I said, 'Don’t worry guys, this is not me taking a paycheck and running with it.' We want to do something special with it."
    Last edited by Megatron; 21st December 2012 at 09:35 AM.

Megatron Guest

"Michael Bay" has put up a teaser pic for TF4 on his Facebook page.
    Last edited by Megatron; 3rd January 2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Fake?

Why is Optimus sad?

Megatron Guest

Hmmm... apparently the Facebook account is fake? I'm not surprised. If so, I apologize for the false alarm.

So I'm rooting for Galvatron and Megatron wants Megs and the others? We're like opposites. If Galvatron was just Megs in purple, would you be happy?!?

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    So I'm rooting for Galvatron and Megatron wants Megs and the others? We're like opposites. If Galvatron was just Megs in purple, would you be happy?!?
    lol. Um, well let me put it this way; if Galvatron were a separate character (and not a reformatted Megs), I'd be happier. If he was just Megs in purple, then why can't he keep his name? I would love to see Megs and co return, but since the chances of that happening are slim, I think we might get a new main villain anyway. Besides, I wouldn't want them to return just so they can be killed all over again (even though it might be worth it just to see them again!). It really depends on the script.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Why is Optimus sad?
    Is he sad or about to go into rage mode and stomp on all those humans?