<333 Thanks so much for the warm welcome~ ;D hehe

welcome aboard

Welcome to the boards !!!
    Look forward to seeing some of your art and your collection
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Haha : )
    KalEl~ You might be surprised to know I also enjoy ponies~ But Transformers come first for me~

<333

Welcome. I suspect you're our first member from Alice/Yulara (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Haha~ Alice is right~ ;D And I wouldn't be surprised if I'm a minority here.

It looks like most of you guys are from Melbourne?? Well- at least, that's the vibe I'm getting~

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vron89 View Post
    Hi!
    My name's Veronica- or Vron - and I live right in the middle of Australia - where all the transformer fans hide under rocks ; ) Because I haven't met any!

I first discovered Transformers via Armada, and I collect Starscreams~ kind of. My collection doesn't compete with much of what I'm seeing : )
    But I'll still put up a picture of what I have in the collection section later~

Anyway! Hobbies- Digital Art (you can find me on Madman drawing lots of Starscream pics), Horror Games, Playing Saxophone, Animating, etc!

And that's about it!
    ;D
    Welcome aboard Vron89!!

Thanks z3r03d~ ;D

<3

Oh man. the Pring. Grew up as a youngin' in Alice. Lived there for 8 years. Did most my primary schooling at Braitling.

Geez. Great to have you onboard! I understand completely how you feel about the fandom isolation, no one to geek out with. So feel free to geek with us!

Also, random quick question. Does Kmart still have that little cafe thing inside it? It's the only Kmart I've ever seen to have an instore food service. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    Oh man. the Pring. Grew up as a youngin' in Alice. Lived there for 8 years. Did most my primary schooling at Braitling.

Geez. Great to have you onboard! I understand completely how you feel about the fandom isolation, no one to geek out with. So feel free to geek with us!

Also, random quick question. Does Kmart still have that little cafe thing inside it? It's the only Kmart I've ever seen to have an instore food service. lol.
    Oh! Wow, I was at Braitling too! ;D Was there... 1995-2001?? I think-! XD When were you there?

"Holly's" is sadly- gone ;3; All us Alice-Spring-ians miss it desperately. They had the best chips and gravy! XDD
    I think all Kmarts need one of them!

I will happily geek out with you guys! And hopefully make it to a few Conventions next year- although they're not totally Transformer related. But still-!