Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: X-Transbots MX-V Dante (MP Inferno)

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    what about fanstoys?

Maketoys is good at the transformation design. But it is not that cartoon accurate..
    I have heard that Fanstoys is good but I do not own any hence cannot comment on their quality.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    what about fanstoys?

Maketoys is good at the transformation design. But it is not that cartoon accurate..
    There isn't a Fanstoys version (yet?). As far as I've seen, there are only three MP sized not-Infernos in the works or released at the moment.

X-Transbots Dante
    Maketoys Hellfire
    (MMC) Ocular Max Perfection Series Backdraft

X-Transbots will likely be the closest to cartoon accurate looks-wise, but will probably also be the largest. I think they're making it larger in alt-mode to look better with MP-10 which makes bot mode almost MP-10 height. So if you have a bot height preference that might be a problem. Also, like all KFC/XTB products, it would seem you have a higher chance of ending up with significant problems QC-wise. It's a ways off.

Maketoys is out, hear nothing but good things about them. They seem to have their own aesthetic style that isn't so toon-based.

MMC Ocular Max is out next month I think, aesthetically based on Studio Ox art style so it might skew a bit from toon accurate. Their not-Mirage is great.

Fanstoys are pretty consistently great. I'd be up for their Inferno if there was one, but I'm going with MMC for now. XTB would have to significantly up their game for me to buy anything else from them.