Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Fortress Maximus BIG W sighting thread

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    My mistake of not realizing that they were already out earlier. The first I saw of this was the post by UM in this very thread that he sighted them to which my old eyes did not see that he said this weekend and thought it was today which was also a shock to many including those who worked at Big W.

I did however take offense to the statement that someone was lying on this site as there are no hidden agendas here and nothing is to be gained by doing so.
    I'm surprised that they are out on show at any store. As of when I left work yesterday ours were on the backdock where they should be. If someone decides to put them out on show before the 16th it's not like I have any control over that, but I would be ever so slightly annoyed.

Anyway as long as we are sighting toysale items at Big W, has any stores down south put out their Victorion sets yet? That's what I actually care about getting from the toy sale this year. As usual I'm going Takara Tomy for Fort Max so I won't be grabbing him from work.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm surprised that they are out on show at any store. As of when I left work yesterday ours were on the backdock where they should be. If someone decides to put them out on show before the 16th it's not like I have any control over that, but I would be ever so slightly annoyed.

Anyway as long as we are sighting toysale items at Big W, has any stores down south put out their Victorion sets yet? That's what I actually care about getting from the toy sale this year. As usual I'm going Takara Tomy for Fort Max so I won't be grabbing him from work.
    Haven't heard of Victorian appearing down south yet but just saw a FB post about a sighting up north. Townsville , so really up north...

LOL... it's CW Devastator all over again Good luck fellas!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Down to 2 units at Big W Bankstown...
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

lol. Going to be all sold out before the sale and appear on ebay for $400 with listings having pictures of a stack of 10 on the floor in someones toilet. Get ready for the butthurt in 3 2 1...
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    LOL... it's CW Devastator all over again Good luck fellas!
    Pretty much, which is stupid. This is what embargo dates are for.

At this rate I'm glad I got mine early. Heck I was lucky to get devastator last year as he was the first (and last) one I saw for months.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    First sighting I've heard of Victorian down south courtesy of Mbot:

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Heaps of Fort Max and Victorion at Karingal Big W, in the kitchen/dining section (opposite side of the store from the toy section).

Don't think we're going to have scalper issues like with Devi based on the numbers we're seeing in stores now.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    First sighting I've heard of Victorian down south courtesy of Mbot:
    Ha! You made my post in this thread for me.

I've heard they are plentiful at Big W Fountain Gate (which is usually hopeless for TF stock), so that's 2 stores in the south east 'burbs with stock out and on sale. Seriously, I doubt this is going to be anything like Devi re scalpers.

Karingal Big W were doing the same as they did a few years back - putting out a lot of the larger toy sale items around the store (including the ends of isles next to the walls, out of view unless you're looking for them) prior to the sale going live. Makes sense too - the bigger items (size wise) would be difficult to keep in storage while they're getting a flood of stock of toys ahead of the sale.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I'm disappoint to see so many stores are ignoring the hold list. Good luck getting them guys. I can't even get one myself before the sale at my store. My manager doesn't want upset customers so they won't let anyone buy one before the 16th.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.