Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: McDonalds Happy Meal Transformers toys

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    McDonalds Happy Meal comes with Transformers toys. Got a bumblebee.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPgb8UOBbOv/

Oooh... that's perfect!
    My son and daughter would be most pleased...
    Time for some Maccas!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I personally find all post-Armada Happy Meal toys to be rubbish. Once upon a time Happy Meal TFs could actually transform.
    I can confirm that Bumblee at least can transform.
    His offical alt mode is (I shit you not!) a frigging Bumblebee. Something tells me Ronald has never seen the show, or even the movies.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Don't know why I'm defending McDonalds at all... but these aren't so bad. My 2 year old likes the Bumblebee, he recognises the toy from the cartoon, so I'm treating it like a gateway drug. I'm keeping the wings for a custom project (as I will with OP's sword), and if he kills the toy (likely), I'm out $2. No worries.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I can confirm that Bumblee at least can transform.
    His offical alt mode is (I shit you not!) a frigging Bumblebee. Something tells me Ronald has never seen the show, or even the movies.
    That actually sounds kinda cool

Funny though in RID there is a Con Femmebot that turns into an actual bee has hat hasn't gotten a toy yet

I asked at a nearby McDonalds, and they said that the Transformers toys don't officially get released until Wednesday (4th February), but stores that have sold out of their Sing toys are obviously allowed to give them out early.
    So if you want these, it is best to check out a nearby outlet this week if they ran out of Sing toys, and next week if they haven't.

So how's the articulation on these? I don't think I could be motivated to collect any of these but I'm still interested in how they work. Shoulder and hip joints?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    So how's the articulation on these? I don't think I could be motivated to collect any of these but I'm still interested in how they work. Shoulder and hip joints?
    Bumblebee has 3POA (left arm, right arm, and neck on a fixed tilt up or down)

On the plus side, his hands are compatible with RiD minicons. Since he's unarmed, I've given him Lancelon to use as a sword.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Megatran Guest

It's Optimus Prime's time to shine this week.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I asked at a nearby McDonalds, and they said that the Transformers toys don't officially get released until Wednesday (4th February), but stores that have sold out of their Sing toys are obviously allowed to give them out early.
    So if you want these, it is best to check out a nearby outlet this week if they ran out of Sing toys, and next week if they haven't.
    I think they told you whatever to get you to 'transform & roll out' of their store.

Got these today.

Last edited by tron07; 4th February 2017 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    Got these today.

Not sure if I like the way Grimlock is looking at that MLP...

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!