Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ToysRUs We've got what's hot sale: 1 - 18 June

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    i wish they would have the 20% off everything full price so I can grab an LG Arcee already
    Did you see the other thread? Arcee is 20% off online.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=22971

http://stores.ebay.com.au/toysrus-au...w=transformers

But with postage I guess you end up paying the same amount (too damn much).

You could also see if the store will price-match their online pricing, by showing them their ebay price. BigW would do it, and I think TRU did it once before... and it can't hurt to ask.

Today I noticed that RID Minicons at ToysRUs are now $2 cheaper at $8... making them the cheapest source now, which is odd for them (to be the cheapest, and to reduce the price of something that isn't a sale price).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    You could also see if the store will price-match their online pricing, by showing them their ebay price. BigW would do it, and I think TRU did it once before... and it can't hurt to ask.

Today I noticed that RID Minicons at ToysRUs are now $2 cheaper at $8... making them the cheapest source now, which is odd for them (to be the cheapest, and to reduce the price of something that isn't a sale price).
    Photo proof of the RID Minicons now at $8...

And the 3-steps could be seeing a price reduction as well, as there were regular shelf-tags up for $35, in addition to the old $40 price-tags for the catalogue sale...