Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Fortress Maximus BIG W sighting thread

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I was in Big W Chullora on the weekend and they had at least 8 on display.
    I think Top Ryde also had some.
    Interesting...did you happen to see the price tag?

Pretty sure its going to be the advertised price of $249 (or will be next week)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Interesting...did you happen to see the price tag?
    Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Pretty sure its going to be the advertised price of $249 (or will be next week)
    yep it was $249. I'm not really interested at that price. the introductory price of Metroplex at Big W was $100 I think, maybe $120. granted it was several months after it turned up at other retailers for $200 or more but I was happy to wait.

This Metroplex is a significant remould, granted a lot of development time would have still been devoted to it and it would have very expensive moulds. But I'd be surprised is some of the moulds haven't been re-used. I just can't justify more than double.

don't get me wrong, I think it looks great, but with some lacklustre reviews and my above comments, I'm not forking out top dollar for this guy.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

There's no introductory offer.
    $249 will be it's regular price, so if you see it in store and you're keen, you may as well purchase/lay by.

The keycode you'll need to ring and check at your local for availability is 429677

They're being sighted and sold in stores as we speak. Here's an image I copied off FB

Good luck.

This was at Fountain Gate Big W, if anyone needed to know (13 in stock at 9am). I was the one sharing the pic.. Glad its made its way on here, was about to post it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    There's no introductory offer.
    $249 will be it's regular price, so if you see it in store and you're keen, you may as well purchase/lay by.

The keycode you'll need to ring and check at your local for availability is 429677

They're being sighted and sold in stores as we speak. Here's an image I copied off FB

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    So far they are only found in Myer. Should be available in Big W by June 16th when their toy sale starts.

For Myer, the CBD stores seem to be getting a fair bit of stock in.
    Then somebody on these forums is lying about seeing one in a BIG W this week in the eastern states.

That's why I started this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by skeg View Post
    This was at Fountain Gate Big W, if anyone needed to know (13 in stock at 9am). I was the one sharing the pic.. Glad its made its way on here, was about to post it myself.
    EDIT: Thanks for posting, this is why I started the thread, people were posting in random places where I would find info by accident, meanwhile no updates on the main aussie info page, and updates on the Fort Max / Titans thread.

I'm fine with $250 and intend to layby as soon as I find one. I live in WA so as soon as some turn up I'll be driving around until I grab one and head for the hills. I've been looking forward to this toy from the second they announced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Then somebody on these forums is lying about seeing one in a BIG W this week in the eastern states.

That's why I started this thread.
    Edit: Read other threads. Now not relevant.
    Last edited by BruiseLee; 8th June 2016 at 05:21 AM.

I really don't understand what you are saying.

Two days ago somebody on this forum posted about a fort max in a BIG W, I didn't see pics then, just text.

Then within 24 hours of that I started this thread.
    Then you posted in this thread. Which would be after the toy was available, granted maybe you didn't know about it, but then I wonder, did you read the post just above?

Perhaps I should have been more specific in the first post of the thread?

I was the original poster who spotted Fort Max at Big W on Saturday the 4th of June. And why the hell would I need to lie about it considering I posted a pic of it in the Acquisitions thread?
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

My mistake of not realizing that they were already out earlier. The first I saw of this was the post by UM in this very thread that he sighted them to which my old eyes did not see that he said this weekend and thought it was today which was also a shock to many including those who worked at Big W.

I did however take offense to the statement that someone was lying on this site as there are no hidden agendas here and nothing is to be gained by doing so.