Thread: Half price RID 1-steps & Tiny Titans at Woolies

Default Half price RID 1-steps & Tiny Titans at Woolies

From the 27th of July (yesterday) to what looks to be the 16th of August (3 weeks), the RID 1-steps and Tiny Titans are half price at Woolworths.
    That makes the 1-steps just $9 each (from $18) and the Tiny Titans a more palatable $2.50 (from $5).
    Most stores look to have the Springload/Quillfire wave of 1-steps, and the wave 6 of the Tiny Titans at the moment, but some might still have some wave 3 or 5 on shelves (we didn't get wave 4 here).

Last edited by griffin; 31st July 2016 at 06:08 PM.

Now for what they are that is a good price, for $5 each it's asking a bit much but at half that it's a good buy, might go get some.
    I'll check my local later today, thanks for the heads up

The first post is updated with 1-steps also being half price at Woolworths, as the Sunnybank store only had a sale tag up for the Tiny Titans, and the Garden City store only had a sale tag up for the 1-steps... but the sale prices are supposed to be in every store.

Now I wonder if the Legions are half price as well.

I can confirm those two specials are in NSW stores as well, didn't see a tag on the legions so probably not on sale, I didn't bother to ask though.

Bumping this up as I noticed the Tiny Titans are marked down again (back down to $2.50 from $5) at my local Woolworths, this time it says clearance on the tag so I suppose they aren't going to bother stocking them anymore after they sell out

Bought a handful of these as I haven't bought any bots in donkey's years and... Yeah...

I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm a little let down. I'm not sure if it's just the ones I bought, but the paint is just awful. I know 2.50 isn't much, but man, I never thought I'd have buyers remorse over such a small amount!