Thread: MP-5 Accessory Kit from TFsource

Default MP-5 Accessory Kit from TFsource

3 weeks back, I put in an order for an MP-5 Accessory Kit from TFsource because Curt, the guy who handles all that, assured me that they've sent heaps of them to Australia before with no problems. It's supposed to be a Christmas present for my brother but it still hasn't turned up yet. He bought one himself a couple of months ago but it was damaged in transit (interestingly though, his took quite a while to arrive as well) and was basically rendered useless, which is why I decided to surprise him with a replacement. I didn't receive a tracking number with the order though, is that usual for TFsource? I've been keeping in contact with Curt but the last email I sent him on the 31st hasn't been responded to yet, but my guess that's to do with the new year and whatnot. It will have been 4 weeks on Monday that it was shipped, what do you guys think I should do if it still hasn't turned up by then? File a complaint with PayPal or try to work it out some other way?
    Last edited by Adzma; 3rd January 2008 at 10:33 AM.

USPS is way behind on international parcels

i only got items yesterday that were posted on the 13th of December

I have two parcels from early December I'm still waiting from, both from the US. The Christmas mail always delays TFs this time of year ):

Give him time, they tend to flow in the first fortnight of January once the Xmas madness subsides.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Well it seems that Curt actually sent me the wrong invoice in the first place . He replied earlier today asking when I'd paid for the accessory kit and that he'd sent me the invoice for something called the stocking stuffer... Rather irritating indeed...

EDIT: Righto, now that I've paid for the accessory kit, things should hopefully all fall into place once I get the refund for the Stocking Stuffer. Now I just got to wait... again .

I've recently been in touch with Curt (last few days) and he seems to be on top of things.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Tiby, how 'naughty' is the accessory kit as far as the 'Sherif ' is concerned? Thanks
    ________
    Bmw k100rs
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:28 PM.

Erm..i'm still waiting for my WSTs order i have outstanding since July 2007. But TFSource nor Curt is to blame. well, i'm sure he'll get things done proper.

Adzma..if you don't want the Christmas Stuffer, I'm happy to buy it off you unless he has already refunded you. Cheers

It turned up earlier in the mail today, and MISB too. Not a plug or box wear in sight. And yeah iceburn, he gave me a refund since the Stocking Stuffer was a pre-order anyway, so sorry about that.