Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Found 5 MP Starscream! W.A. Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by MindsetOverhaul View Post
    Chris, i don't have the time for that review at the moment but i attatched the pick i took this arvo.
    i don't think these are walmart exclusive.
    the packaging is from the 2006/7 line of "classics" figures. MP Starscream itself was released in 2007.
    It's the same release of the figure. It was a Walmart exclusive in the States, but appeared at TRU and Toyworld here.

yeh, the must've been just been nervous around me coz I'm so cool. shit, any time i talk to attractive females my conversations begin like "so, do you like G1 the most?" or something similar. yep, hook, line and sinker
    Usually a surefire line.. Who doesn't like G1 . .

there are so many smooth operators on this board...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    and you know this! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I remember ,as a kid, i used to sing that song , cept I thought the words were
    School of the red eye. (sing it, fits perfect) . Still cop flak for it.
    The school of the red eye..da daa da dee da. Schoooooooooool of the red eyyyeeee....

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I remember ,as a kid, i used to sing that song , cept I thought the words were
    School of the red eye. (sing it, fits perfect) . Still cop flak for it.
    The school of the red eye..da daa da dee da. Schoooooooooool of the red eyyyeeee....

ROFL
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

yeh, the must've been just been nervous around me coz I'm so cool. shit, any time i talk to attractive females my conversations begin like "so, do you like G1 the most?" or something similar. yep, hook, line and sinker
    Tractor beam. Sucked me right in.

Really, it is likely they are suprised you're spending $450 on a bunch of the same toys. That's a lot of money. Teenage girls dream of that sort of cash.

Are they hard to find now? I remember Balcatta Toyworld having a dozen of them at 79.99 and they never moved for months and I paid that for mine.
    Last edited by Jetfire; 5th February 2012 at 09:48 AM.

tilbert Guest

Hey mindset id def be keen on buying one if you have any left. i can meet u in the city with the dollars no problem. I live close. or arrange some other way if its easier. def a nice find. Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire View Post
    Really, it is likely they are suprised your spending $450 on a bunch of the same toys. That's a lot of money. Teenage girls dream of that sort of cash.
    If they are hippies they might be repulsed at that thought. I remember talkking with some acotr pals (when I was into that) and was looking at buying a table top space invaders arcade machine. i said "It's only $500" and this hippy dude goes (in an imatatory voice) "Only $500" and rolled his eyes. He was just jealous, but his lady friends weren't!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    If they are hippies they might be repulsed at that thought. I remember talkking with some acotr pals (when I was into that) and was looking at buying a table top space invaders arcade machine. i said "It's only $500" and this hippy dude goes (in an imatatory voice) "Only $500" and rolled his eyes. He was just jealous, but his lady friends weren't!
    Faaark! (doesnt freo just supply the worst hippies!) Losers!
    im an arborist by trade and a genuine environmentalist, and an activist for many left-wing ideals. Hippies make everything the true left try to achieve look pretentious and lame. Most hippies i've ever known are private schooled spoilt rich kids bludging off a combination of their parents wealth and centerlink payments and when it ever really came down to having to take a stand, for whatever the hell trendy cause they wanna rally for this time, they'd probably just tire, cower and go home at the first glance of adversity. Stinky - dirty - cigarette bumming - pot scabbing - hypocrites!
    quasi-spiritual mish mash of any eastern religion, norse mythology and ancient retarded astrology and random nonscientific shite... they're so close to bogan, in fact there is so little difference, you could safely refer to them as ''boganhemians" and everyone you know would understand exactly where you're coming from. a cultureless sub-culture of self-important, sandal wearing, dreadlock lice pile, combi-van driving, condescending, lazy, procrastinating dickwads and halfwits.
    man, lemme tell you guys, i just love 'em to death! and yeh, so they're not all completely fuct but the odds are seriously against the good ones.

oh, wait, MP starscream... Tilbert, PM'd mate.

One left guys!

EDIT: sorry 'bout that griffin, can't 100% guarantee that it won't happen again. i removed a few of the obscenities that you missed.
    Last edited by MindsetOverhaul; 30th January 2012 at 09:09 AM.