5 31.25%
  • Not very good

5 31.25%
  • I refuse to have anything to do with it

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (MAR-2013) Generation 2 Era - Rate it

I voted average.

*puts bulletproof vest on* Personally, although it did revitalise the franchise, the Beast Era was my least favourite. That is what turned me off TF. Id look at aisles full of monkeys, bats and whatever else, turn around and leave. G2 gave me a new take on older figures, some cool new ones, and despite the retinal scarring it has left me, i.still look upon that time of my life with great fondness. And its not BW on the banner, is it now?

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Voted "One of the better".

Growing up it was fantastic, but I didn't have anything to compare it with; it was G2 or nothing. Looking back though it probably only rates an average.

The comic was great and many of the new toys were good too - Cyberjets, Predators, Turbomasters and Rotorforce in particular. These toys with their heavy fluorescent light piping really represent the G2 aesthetic for me, more so than the somewhat garish redecos of the G1 toys, though I still love them too.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    and the Power Masters were just awful They make Firecons look good
    I disagree. At least the power masters had reasonable vehicle forms. The Firecons were rubbish in both modes.