Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MP-10 Convoy Golden version

I guess RK is only coming in a few dollars more expensive than local supplier.

https://www.toybotimportz.com.au/pro...ival-exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post

RK shipping gets a lot more reasonable the more you add to the order. Good time to stack all the upcoming MPs for the next few months together if you have the patience.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I've not seen anything to say these are any more limited than a typical exclusive. I was going to wait to pick this up but might not if it's limited to 1,000. Do you recall where you saw this stated?

Unfortunately none of the BAPEs, EVA etc has a certificate. Would be nice though, my wife's Disney dolls are individually numbered.
    From the TV series called Toy Hunter, I recall the gold Energon Rodimus is limited to 500 or 1000 and only available through a Transformers club raffle. Elsewhere I discovered there was only one gold Cybertron Metroplex ever made and also available through a club raffle.

Could it be the quality of the gold paint that determines how collectable they are?

Not unless you got in on toybotimportz first pre order like I did which was only $172. Xin at saviers toys is usually pretty close in price too but he can’t give a price till the product is shipped from his supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Not unless you got in on toybotimportz first pre order like I did which was only $172. Xin at saviers toys is usually pretty close in price too but he can’t give a price till the product is shipped from his supplier.
    Oh I did as well, but I didn't want to brag about that until AFTER it was delivered.

Oh I did as well, but I didn't want to brag about that until AFTER it was delivered.
    Ditto.. Was a solid decision in the end haha

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I don’t picture this as the correct colour gold but that’s just me.
    It's an odd two-tone colour & not in a good way. I'd hope it would grow on me but alas no. I quite like the chrome-look painted sections in isolation BUT combined with the unpainted poo-yellow parts it looks hideous.

I was bragging wasn’t I . Unintentionally but bragging none the less. Even at $239 I would have got one. I’m more impressed with the packaging than anything else

The Golden Lagoon Optimus is now out (in Japan from TakaraTomyMall, and Asia), and images of the toy, box and contents can be seen here.
    The others Golden Lagoon toys (Starscream and Autobot 3-pack) come out a little later.

Galvatran Guest

Wonder if there will be a Blue Lagoon version.

... set of half coconut shells as accessories.