Page 104 of 146 FirstFirst ... 849499100101102103104105106107108109114124 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

What retailer got the exclusive for the Ant-Man final battle set in Australia? I just went to buy it from shop.lego.com and found it's not listed there anymore.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    What retailer got the exclusive for the Ant-Man final battle set in Australia? I just went to buy it from shop.lego.com and found it's not listed there anymore.
    It was never released here (beyond the online store of course).

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not sure how much interesting this isbut if anyone is oassing through dubbo, target has 3 ewok villages, 4 of the big tie fighter (one has security cable things) and a tumbler (damaged box).

Very interesting that here are barely any Star Wars sets anywhere, duplo is depleted, the friends and ninjago sections have slim pickings, but the city and Bionicle lines seem to be mostly untouched in the various stores I've visited in the last week or so...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Very interesting that here are barely any Star Wars sets anywhere, duplo is depleted, the friends and ninjago sections have slim pickings, but the city and Bionicle lines seem to be mostly untouched in the various stores I've visited in the last week or so...
    I've noticed Myer and BigW to be the worst hit. Kmart has surprisingly full shelves. Even found a Star Wars Advent calendar yesterday at Kmart.

Some of the 2016 Star Wars sets have shown up. Saw the next wave of Buildable Figures (Kylo Ren, Phasma, etc.), Microfighters, and Troopbuilder Packs at several stores today.

Keep an eye on your email inbox if your an Everyday/Woolworths Rewards card holder. Big W is sending out an email with an activation link in it that will give you 20% off all Lego till the 2nd of January. Activate the link in your email, scan your Rewards card at checkout and enjoy.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Keep an eye on your email inbox if your an Everyday/Woolworths Rewards card holder. Big W is sending out an email with an activation link in it that will give you 20% off all Lego till the 2nd of January. Activate the link in your email, scan your Rewards card at checkout and enjoy.
    Hopefully it's not a 'targeted' email. But thanks. Will keep my eye out.

Was it just Lego? I haven't got one but really want one so I'm gonna email them and ask for one. I need to know what I'm asking for. Thanks.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Was it just Lego? I haven't got one but really want one so I'm gonna email them and ask for one. I need to know what I'm asking for. Thanks.
    Yep just Lego. Unfortunately for me they sent it to my old EDR card and not my staff EDR card, so I miss out on a further 5%.