Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4555606162636465666768697075 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Does anyone know why Kmart and Woolies don't sell DVDs anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Does anyone know why Kmart and Woolies don't sell DVDs anymore?
    For Kmart it was about making space for other products.

I sorta remember the news that Kmart would stop selling discs last year. I don't remember Woolworths making an announcement...

https://thenewdaily.com.au/money/con...alia-dvds-cds/
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Or in business terms, the allocated selling floor space was not bringing in the sales revenue anticipated.
    We have therefore decided to cease stocking DVD's CD's & BR's from the business and replace them with product that will generate increased profit margins.

Makes sense, digital sales plus JB HIfi must be sucking the sales of dvds from everyone else.

The day after easter and the tv shows are flooded with mothers day commercials.

Good - my nearest Coles MASSIVELY over-stocked on Easter chocolates, to the point of needing to discount them to 90% off after just three days after Easter (yesterday).

Stores generally go 50% off after Easter, and maybe discount more a couple weeks later if anything is left.

Bad - my nearest Coles discounted their wall (no kidding) of Easter chocolates to 90% off...
    (I don't feel so good today... )

If you Google "Thanos" you will see a small icon of the Infinity Gauntlet on the far right. Click on this icon once only for a cool Easter Egg, but do not click on it a second time unless you have already seen Endgame or you don't care about spoilers.

Just came back from a 10 day Kangaroo Island holiday. Fair warning to those who want to go; its wonderful and very picturesque and has a lot of different things to do, but its VERY expensive. We crammed a lot into our time but still had room to do more.

Had a vicious virus on the PC. Had the pc wiped. Know i believe the pc is infected again. Discord would say im registering from places like karlgoolie, albany and bunbury. Now discord is saying the same thing again. So fed up with PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Had a vicious virus on the PC. Had the pc wiped. Know i believe the pc is infected again. Discord would say im registering from places like karlgoolie, albany and bunbury. Now discord is saying the same thing again. So fed up with PC.
    Or someone has your login details.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain