• Only if (something else)

2 13.33%
  • No

1 6.67%
  • Not even interested

2 13.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee

Get a refund/exchange, dude. My initial Crosshairs, Slug and Hound had faults too and I exchanged them all.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Get a refund/exchange, dude. My initial Crosshairs, Slug and Hound had faults too and I exchanged them all.
    The shop is too far away (1 hour) because I couldn't find hi elsewhere-and TBH, I have no issues (now I've fixed the doors myself) with the few paint mishaps-I only noticed them because I was having to fiddle with the doors.
    My main issue is how poor the QC seems-having to return that many figures is not okay.

Not a fan of this figure. With a lot of the AOE figures, I can forgive them their faults since there seems to be a focus on making the figures easier to transform. But this guy is just ugly:

The gaps around the neck

The weird backwards shirt collar

The stumpy anorexic arms

The non-removable and ugly-as-shit arm cannon

The huge back-end pieces sticking out behind his knees

There are some positives; he's got a pretty nice headsculpt, and the altmode is indeed badass. But out of the (many) movie BB's I own, he's the second worst (beaten only by the original 70's Camaro figure - saggy boobs and easily-broken automorph). Usually I can add paint to these movie figures to make them truly shine, but in this case I think it'll just draw more attention to the flaws.

Glad I didn't pay very much for him.