Page 356 of 481 FirstFirst ... 336346351352353354355356357358359360361366376 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Oh, and I have another one.........

Customs/austpost!........give me my parcel NOW! You have had it for 5 days and counting!
    I had one delivered yesterday that they sat on for 9 days
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I had one delivered yesterday that they sat on for 9 days
    Years ago i bought Alternators Laserwave/Shockwave from Japan. When i received it a letter was attached saying it had been opened and inspected by Australian Customs because it was a suspicious looking package. He had been half transformed and shoved back in the box and his muffler/gun was missing. I emailed them explaining that a part of the toy was missing, to which they replied they'll have a look for it, but in the end they said they didn't have it. After my initial annoyance, it didn't really bother me about the missing gun because Shockwave has his own arm weapon.

And the same year i had Masterpiece Megatron shipped from Japan with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Got bitten on the back of the leg by a $&@?&! Pitbull this morning! The owner is getting a visit from the ranger today!
    Bloody dogs give me the ...ts!
    Geez dude, are you ok? They can do nasty bites.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I've had G1 Megatron, reissue Megatron, eHobby Megaplex and MP Megatron all shipped without Customs inspections. But the one Megatron toy that did get inspected was my Machine Wars Megatron. And when they repacked it, they bent the card in half! About a year later, Hasbro AU releases Machine Wars in Australia (and it shelf/pegwarms badly), making my whole double-importing* attempt rather superfluous.

*As I was living in Japan when MW came out, I initially imported the toys from the US to JP. Then when I moved back to Australia, I naturally shipped my collection back home. Gah...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I've had G1 Megatron, reissue Megatron, eHobby Megaplex and MP Megatron all shipped without Customs inspections. But the one Megatron toy that did get inspected was my Machine Wars Megatron. And when they repacked it, they bent the card in half! About a year later, Hasbro AU releases Machine Wars in Australia (and it shelf/pegwarms badly), making my whole double-importing* attempt rather superfluous.

*As I was living in Japan when MW came out, I initially imported the toys from the US to JP. Then when I moved back to Australia, I naturally shipped my collection back home. Gah...
    Customs randomly inspect packages, not just ones containing suspicious material. From what I've seen, they've done this to a lot of people's items.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    they bent the card in half!
    I had a friend send me a first release dreamcast out, which came with a litd edition box that had the CEO of Sega Japan's face on it (a kinda collector's edition of sorts). Instead of opening the box like a normal person would, via the tab and swinging it open on the hinger, they cut along the top, making their own hinged section.... Buh?!?!? 0_o

What's the point of having an "or best offer" option on eBay when the seller doesn't even bother to reply? and it's not like i lowballed them with silly offers. You can't tell me that three different sellers are all away holidaying at the Hamptons together First World Rage

& now they've relisted the item with an extra $50 on top
    If it didn't sell at $99.99, what makes think it'll sell at $149.99?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    & now they've relisted the item with an extra $50 on top
    If it didn't sell at $99.99, what makes think it'll sell at $149.99?
    Dreaming I guess or they're hoping that the best offer will now be higher than $99.99

Was just playing Unturned (MMO Zombie Apocalypse Survival Game) and I was on a roll. Had lots of good items. Then, the game bugged and my hotkeys for equipping items (weapons) wouldn't work. I died.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust