Thread: 2015 Kreo blind-pack "Warriors"

Default 2015 Kreo blind-pack "Warriors"

The next set of blind-bag Kreons were shown off at the recent NYCC in America, and now Hasbro have released official images on facebook.

These are the ones that were historically themed (6 characters in 2 different costumes... so Hasbro can use up some of their D&D parts a bit more).
    The six characters are Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, Ratchet and Shockwave.
    Being in costumes, and with most not having Microchanger versions, this set is non-converting, so are being officially called "Warriors" instead of "Microchangers".

TFW have mirrored the images, but forgot one, so until they add the second Starscream, the Transformers facebook page is here (scroll for the images if they've added more since these).

they look pretty good as a ninja vs pirates vs cowboys vs gladiators thing...

too bad tru has the exclusive of kreons as i cant afford to buy them at their inflated prices.

Fans might start calling them "Hearts of Steel" Kreons... as a possible storyline of Transformers through the ages, with that comic book being just one chapter.

I wonder if this means that the 2014 Collection 2 "AOE" Microchangers are going to be hard to get. I would have expected to see some on eBay by now, but I am failing to see any, unless I am not finding any

This set is a large pass for me in favour of the new transforming sets..