Page 603 of 833 FirstFirst ... 583593598599600601602603604605606607608613623 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Regarding the new RID warrior class. Saw zip at Big W and K-mart at Fountain Gate and zip at Big W CBD and zip at K-mart Northcote. And as usual there's zip of the new TR deluxes.

Parkmore has a few TLK deluxes. Big W got the new Warriors in but are down to just new Windblade and Grimlock. They also had the RID legions up to the Blurr wave. Kmart had a clearance tag for RID warriors but none left. No new TR deluxes but did have Brawn and Roadburn. Clearance Titan Masters were Apeface and Nightbeat.

Toyworld clearance store at Karingal Hub has TR Hot Rod, Triggerhappy and Breakaway (X2) for $22.99 each.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Megatran Guest

So you're suppose to stand in front of Optimus for a photo shoot. I wouldn't feel comfortable with a sword in his right hand & a left fist ready to give your kidneys a thorough work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    So you're suppose to stand in front of Optimus for a photo shoot. I wouldn't feel comfortable with a sword in his right hand & a left fist ready to give your kidneys a thorough work out.
    If you've seen the trailer for The Last Knight then you'll notice Optimus is turned into a bad guy. So of course it's meant to be uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

TR Quake /Krok available at Melbourne Target CBD
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

prime and grimlock are now at kmart rosebud. walked in the second they were putting on the shelf

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer CBD had one each of Kup, Perceptor, Quake and Krok, so I guess the normal case of Wave 4 deluxes is shipping out to stores alongside the revision case assuming there isn't also another revision case anyway. Still no movie figures
    Target CBD has had a restock of Titan Masters inbetween this week and last, only Wave 3 Tm though. They also had some Wave 4 TR Legends but I no idea how many of each.
    Big W CBD also restocked on Wave 3 TMs

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Dunno if its new or old news but I spotted a voyager movie grimlock at kmart in werribee plaza, scans at the usual voyager price of $49.

Its also a bit of a mess of a section, was last placed behind the TR wave 3 voyagers unless the kids that were there moved it