Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 314146474849505152535455566171 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I ordered a few hours after the listing and paid the extra $35 to become first in line, and I'm still worried. The page says no express shipping available but I paid the $35 to become first in queue. I hope they pick up on it. I'd email them but they don't respond.
    lol, you paid for nothing. It was stated no express whatsoever, is by road.
    I suggest you email their customer service now as they suppose to respond in 48 hours as they stated and if they don't you get back $20 credit anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    lol, you paid for nothing. It was stated no express whatsoever, is by road.
    I suggest you email their customer service now as they suppose to respond in 48 hours as they stated and if they don't you get back $20 credit anyway.
    Don't give a shit about express just want to be first in line. Do they respond to emails?

Email sent. Lets see where this goes.

Email sent. Lets see where this goes.
    yup, hopefully they clarify for you or you wasted some cash there.

I see some people whinging about how the "long life" logo has actually disturbed the appearance of the box. lol Quite awkward actually and ugly imo.

I ordered a few hours after the listing and paid the extra $35 to become first in line, and I'm still worried. The page says no express shipping available but I paid the $35 to become first in queue. I hope they pick up on it. I'd email them but they don't respond.
    The same happened to me, I originally got a reply that I would get a refund. It was with their finance dept or something and should take 5-10 days ... 4 months later nothing .... will try out the new customer service team about it and see what happens >_>

Has the final box concept actually been officially released though? I know there's one image floating around and that was released back in December using other images...could easily have been a photochop job.

Either way, first world problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Has the final box concept actually been officially released though? I know there's one image floating around and that was released back in December using other images...could easily have been a photochop job.

Either way, first world problems.
    There are photos of the boxes on shelves in-store in Japan now on FB but I dont know how to get the link over on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    The same happened to me, I originally got a reply that I would get a refund. It was with their finance dept or something and should take 5-10 days ... 4 months later nothing .... will try out the new customer service team about it and see what happens >_>
    Wow that's pretty bad service. Honestly I don't want a refund. I'm more than happy to pay $35 just to be the first in line. A don't want to wait months and months for MP Megatron. Getting nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    There are photos of the boxes on shelves in-store in Japan now on FB but I dont know how to get the link over on my phone.
    Here we go: