Page 108 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8898103104105106107108109110111112113118128 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Yeah I'm 5 episodes in. Oh man I want a SOC Legendary Defender!!
    I'm happy to settle for the normal retail, Black Lion is on the way with the rest coming soon from BBTS Smashed out the rest last night, bring on season 3!!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Just finished watching season 2 of Voltron, follows on with the momentum of the first season, animation is still top notch, I'm surprised how much I'm actually really enjoying this new series (and so are the kids), I think they've done a great job with this reboot, I'm a fan, I agree bring on season 3
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Legends of Tomorrow is back The last episode was hilarious. Lots of Star Wars Easter eggs.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Just finished watching season 2 of Voltron, follows on with the momentum of the first season, animation is still top notch, I'm surprised how much I'm actually really enjoying this new series (and so are the kids), I think they've done a great job with this reboot, I'm a fan, I agree bring on season 3
    I just started watching it. Love it. Such a great reboot of a series. Onto episode 2 so no spoilers yet please

I'm also looking forward to Suits coming back on in a few days. Harvey is da bomb!

I used to watch South Park religiously but haven't watched it in the last couple of years.

Currently watching season 20. Rather interesting the change in format, as in each episode continues on from the last rather than being a self-contained adventure.

I've only watched 1.5 episodes of the new Voltron

I'll let myself out. Don't mind me. Leaving now

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Legends of Tomorrow is back The last episode was hilarious. Lots of Star Wars Easter eggs.
    Flash is killing it right now too.

LoT managed to pluck the greatest characters from the Arrowverse for all out action fun without being limited by the usual C.W forced romance and unneeded drama storylines. Probably the pick of the bunch right now.

I started watchign season 2 of Ash Vs evil dead. OMG I love the wriring. Some of the jokes are right up my alley.

I must be getting that bad memory disease.

Alzheimers?

Alzheimers? That's a bad memory disease, why would mention that?
    Oh man, I laughed so hard at that line for some reason.

Writing like that makes me miss Naked Gun and the TV series it came from (which I can't remember right now )

Alos, I am waiing to start Voltrton LD seas 2. 1 Impressed my pants off and I too am awaiting SOC LD Volty. BRING IIITT!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Writing like that makes me miss Naked Gun and the TV series it came from (which I can't remember right now )
    You mean Police Squad! (As in The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!). Incredibly underrated classic series - all, what, six episodes? Love it.

Ash Vs Evil Dead has been wonderful too.

Been watching "The OA" on Netflix. Not entirely sold on it yet, but I'm 6 episodes in (of 8 I think), and I keep watching... I have a feeling I'm either going to love where it ends or hate it. There's been a bunch of times I've thought that it's getting a little cheesy and then it pulls out something cool. We'll see.

More a stand alone movie than a TV show, but "iBoy" on Netflix was pretty cool. Not brilliant but there is some good performaces there. Could've been really good if they gave it a bit more time and space, maybe 3-5 hour long episodes rather than a 90-odd-minute one-off.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!