Page 404 of 833 FirstFirst ... 384394399400401402403404405406407408409414424 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    How much is the Jetfire at Toyworld?
    90-99.
    Its just too expensive to purchase it here. Best to get it from overseas. Robotkingdom has him for cheaper with shipping to aus.

Thanks mate. Expected it to be cheaper than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Thanks mate. Expected it to be cheaper than that.
    Unfortunately our Leader retail prices are that high. The AOE leaders went for less due to sales, but Toyworld usually price their stuff a little more expensive.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by icemanff23 View Post
    90-99.
    Its just too expensive to purchase it here. Best to get it from overseas. Robotkingdom has him for cheaper with shipping to aus.
    99? Wow when I grabbed him he was only about $80 which is how much Leader's cost back when I just go into Transformers. Man I was pretty lucky to have grabbed him the first time I saw him

I found these at a clearance book store at Chadstone today. General consensus on Twitter is that they are KOs. The instructions suggest they have Lego-man like heads under the helmets.

Found there's a Toyworld opened up again at Chadstone, but a clearance one. It's in the same location outside Target where there used to be a Toy Kingdom many years ago (like long enough ago that I bought Powermaster Joyride there).

No Jetfires, the only TF stuff they had were those Kreo buckets that Coles had, and some remote control TF:Prime cars that I think Big W sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I found these at a clearance book store at Chadstone today. General consensus on Twitter is that they are KOs. The instructions suggest they have Lego-man like heads under the helmets.
    Yeah they are KOs. Not sure if the TF ones are made to resemble Kreo but the Wolverine one is made to resemble the Lego minifig. Quite a few of these selling in ebay and in some gift shops. Plastic quality ain't great.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Yeah they are KOs. Not sure if the TF ones are made to resemble Kreo but the Wolverine one is made to resemble the Lego minifig. Quite a few of these selling in ebay and in some gift shops. Plastic quality ain't great.
    The Lego ones look the part. Some nice figs we don't already have, like Red Hulk. From what I've read they're alright. I'm not sure how these fair, considering the art isn't very realistic.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

If anyone is still after a deluxe lockdown they have 2 at Big W in watergardens. As well as strafe and slash

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Paulbot do you happen to remember the name of the store?

Also has anyone seen Lockdown in the southeast area (apart from Rosebud)?

Thanks heaps