Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    It's located at the "Westfield Homemakers Centre" which has a street address of basically where the shopping centre is, so it might be inside the shopping centre or it might be out where the Maccas and Centrelink are. Guess I'll have to pay a visit to find out! A link to their grand opening hoopla: http://m.toysrus.com.au/i8189486
    That's where the World 4 Kids store was twenty years ago. (That makes me feel old. )

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That's where the World 4 Kids store was twenty years ago. (That makes me feel old. )
    I have a very faint recollection of World 4 Kids. But that's not what makes me feel old...

I scoped it out on the way home this evening - the new store is outside Westfield Fountain Gate, between Savers and NQR, near the Princes Highway between Maccas & Red Rooster and Webb Street. I like the location as it's far enough from the shopping centre to be visited without venturing into the fierce sprawl of the shopping centre car park.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    It's located at the "Westfield Homemakers Centre" which has a street address of basically where the shopping centre is, so it might be inside the shopping centre or it might be out where the Maccas and Centrelink are. Guess I'll have to pay a visit to find out! A link to their grand opening hoopla: http://m.toysrus.com.au/i8189486
    Wish I lived or worked down that way. That $25 for the first 50 customers is some good free money.

I remember going to the grand opening of the Morley store when I was a kid. They gave away free lego! I lined up twice

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    hah! pretty sure my dad took me and my sister to the opening night at the clayton one!

Across the road from Big W in the CBD (the block with Mind Games on it), the old (phone, I believe?) store has moved out and what's probably the new owners were moving their stuff in. There were a bunch of boxes labelled toys, like when you receive a case box. There was a case of Power Rangers, but they could possibly have TF figures, if they are a toy/collectible store.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Across the road from Big W in the CBD (the block with Mind Games on it), the old (phone, I believe?) store has moved out and what's probably the new owners were moving their stuff in. There were a bunch of boxes labelled toys, like when you receive a case box. There was a case of Power Rangers, but they could possibly have TF figures, if they are a toy/collectible store.
    OOHH, Interesting, may have to check it out soon
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those pop-up shops peddling all the left over Funtastic stock like that one that was near Myers or the big sale that was at the exhibition center around the middle of the month. By all means check it out, could be worth a look, but don't be surprised if it's a load of Power Rangers, Ben 10 and Leapfrog stuff

I'm coming down to Melbourne in a few days. Might have a look at that store.

I think I know where you're talkin' about. I will check it out today. My wife works around the area.

Default Toy's 'n' Stuff closed

Toy's 'n' stuff at Eaglemont station has closed. Went by yesterday while doing some hunting and all shut down. I didn't see a forwarding address & didn't ask the local shops where they went. Most of there stuff was pricey and the guy was not the best to deal with but his sister was. Not many of these stores left now.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot