Page 434 of 481 FirstFirst ... 414424429430431432433434435436437438439444454 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    What?! Nah... That can't be right. It's so far away from... everything.
    Hey we do have two world class dog tracks so that's something!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I believe it. Some suburbs around here, like Balgownie, are nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    My parents got their placed valued in the Northern suburbs of Wollongong... I can back up that statement of Wollongong being expensive.
    If the council doesn't let us do the extension we want to do then we will need to sell up and buy a bigger house. I don't normally get house envy but this one came up yesterday and is my dream house. Unfortunately it's going to be well out of our price range.

https://m.realestate.com.au/property...ulli-124572406

I remember when those houses were being built...

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I remember when those houses were being built...
    Haha yeah they are pretty new. We looked at it today just for a sticky beak and while it was nice it wasn't really our cup of tea. So I feel better now.

I was on my run tonight (every night I go on a 50 min run around a local park) & as I started my last lap, some guy & his dog come down the hill towards me. The dog (who of course isn't on a leash) comes right up to me & somehow gets in-between my legs. This makes me tumble over & roll my left ankle - it hurts like hell!!!

The pain is intense & as I barely get up, this complete idiot says "he likes you..."

Son of a bi#@%...

Did you get this owner's details down and report him to police? Because as I'm sure you know, it is illegal in NSW for dogs to be off their leash in public places. Failure to comply incurs a maximum penalty of $1100 or $11,000 if it is a restricted, dangerous or menacing dog.
    https://www.olg.nsw.gov.au/public/do...-public-places

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    it is illegal in NSW for dogs to be off their leash in public places...[/url]
    Unless it is an exempt area in which some parks are classified.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    I was on my run tonight (every night I go on a 50 min run around a local park) & as I started my last lap, some guy & his dog come down the hill towards me. The dog (who of course isn't on a leash) comes right up to me & somehow gets in-between my legs. This makes me tumble over & roll my left ankle - it hurts like hell!!!

The pain is intense & as I barely get up, this complete idiot says "he likes you..."

Son of a bi#@%...
    That sucks mate. I hope you got their details. They are responsible for their dog so if you suffer any loss or damage they should be covering it. Hope your ankle gets better soon.

I wish I'd gotten his details - by the time I'd collected my marbles, this moron had already left...

The ankle felt unbearable this morning. I could barely sleep last night & when I went to the medical centre today, the doctor told me to get an x-ray & an ultrasound as soon as possible - he said it usually takes about 2 weeks to heal.

Right now I can barely go faster than a shuffle...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    I wish I'd gotten his details - by the time I'd collected my marbles, this moron had already left...

The ankle felt unbearable this morning. I could barely sleep last night & when I went to the medical centre today, the doctor told me to get an x-ray & an ultrasound as soon as possible - he said it usually takes about 2 weeks to heal.

Right now I can barely go faster than a shuffle...
    Sounds like you should keep off it, get those scans asap and then see a physio if it is muscular/ligament damage. Best of luck with the recovery. I once did my ankle playing rugby and was out for 12 weeks. Amazing how hard life becomes when you lose full mobility.

I got an x-ray & ultrasound this morning - at least I haven't broken any bones. Looks like I've torn a ligament muscle & the doctor said it'll probably be a 2-3 week recovery. Sigh...

I just remembered that I'll be seeing the Gunners concert next Friday - It's gonna be fun limping around the arena... Heh!

^ good to hear nothing is broken.

As for the Gunners concert, given the age of their fan base, you'll probably fit right in with a walking stick!