Page 440 of 481 FirstFirst ... 420430435436437438439440441442443444445450460 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    since yesterday I've been having troble with my iphone.
    and nothing I try, or anything I find/ read about online seems to be any help either.
    Is it possible 'delete from phone' option was checked when you last synced the photos to iPhoto on your computer (Mac)? What model iPhone do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Can you take it to an Apple Store to have it looked at? It can be a bit of a wait , but if you can get an appointment it shouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 8+, cos iPhones suck.
    I don't drive and live pretty far away form any apple store, but I could give that a shot over the weekend. at this point anything is worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I detest most apple products. I would never choose iPhone for one simple reason, no expandable memory. I'm forced to use an iPad for work (which is where I am typing from ). I won an 8GB iPod touch for $4 on a skill testing machine at Timezone, and bought a classic for its 160GB size. And if I am to upgrade when these 2 die, I'll need new docks because they changed the friggin plug connection. And that really pisses me off
    yeah, after all this crap I think I'm done with apple products too, this was my first iphone and was an upgrade from a really really lousy phone I had before it. but it definitely seems like I made the wrong choice.
    and yes, the change in plugs really bothers me too. need docks/connectors for my ipod and new smaller ones with this iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Is it possible 'delete from phone' option was checked when you last synced the photos to iPhoto on your computer (Mac)? What model iPhone do you own?
    I haven't synched this phone to a computer in long time. (my mistake)
    so I don't know if that would be causing the issue.
    And it's an iPhone6

you sure you didn't setup your photo to be stored in icloud? which could explain why everything is gone but when you connect it tries to sync and download everything back to your phone hence the storage dropped + intensive processor usage leading to slow down

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    you sure you didn't setup your photo to be stored in icloud? which could explain why everything is gone but when you connect it tries to sync and download everything back to your phone hence the storage dropped + intensive processor usage leading to slow down
    I don't think I have, but then again. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to apple stuff... so I guess it's possible

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I don't drive and live pretty far away form any apple store, but I could give that a shot over the weekend. at this point anything is worth a shot
    Try booking an appointment online via the Apple site. It might save you a trip if there happens to be a queue and they ask you to return in X hours or another day.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Could be this. My iPhone did something similar a few years ago when I tried to turn on iCloud backup.

Should be Settings>iCloud and make sure it is off and it's off for all your photos and contacts, etc.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Anyone here a builder? Need some independent advice. Just had a quote today for our small extension / renovation that has come in at what I think is an absolute bat shit crazy price.

Problem is we've had two other estimates so far that were also high to me so I just need to check some guidelines on how to deal with them and that I am calibrating my expectations correctly.

If you are a builder and keen to help me please PM me and I will share more details.

That sucks mate. I know what you mean about the prices. I'll see if any of my clients operate down your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    That sucks mate. I know what you mean about the prices. I'll see if any of my clients operate down your way.
    Thanks mate, really appreciate any help. I'm thinking someone from Sydney might be more competitive. The builders down here seem to take the piss. Going to chat with my draftsman tomorrow but on the email he reckons the price we got was robbery so at least my concerns are valid.

So the Comm Bank seem to have put up their "foreign transaction" charges. Normally it's a couple of dollars at most for a foreign transaction but my MP Dirge that cost about $240 AUD got a nasty $12 foreign transaction fee on it. Looks like I'll be using Paypal to convert my payments to AUD from now on.