Page 442 of 481 FirstFirst ... 422432437438439440441442443444445446447452462 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    OMFG, WOULD IT KILL APPLE TO MAKE SOME BEATS HEADPHONES THAT DON'T BREAK SHORTLY AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's your fault for buying Apple.

It's those that stick their face in their phone and not give up their seat for the ill, elderly & pregnant women, knowing full well they're standing right there, right there, that snap me. Yet they'll be the first to whinge when the roles are reversed. GTFOH.

Hahahaha to all you guys complaining about train passengers. I work on the trains and I see the dumbest people I swear. I see all of what you say plus more. They are like sheep. Instead of spreading out along the platform to get on the train, they cram around the same doors that are right next to the exit of the station. Problem is, every sheeple are getting out of the same doors to get out of the station. Then they all whinge when trains run late, when they are the primary reason why they run late.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    What model/price/date purchased?
    Powerbeats 2, $250ish, 27/6/16

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It's those that stick their face in their phone and not give up their seat for the ill, elderly & pregnant women, knowing full well they're standing right there, right there, that snap me. Yet they'll be the first to whinge when the roles are reversed. GTFOH.
    haha, yea. when my missus was pregnant I think someone got up for her maybe once or twice, buses and trains included. And She PT'd it to work every day.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Powerbeats 2, $250ish, 27/6/16
    At that price, you would expect them to be of acceptable quality and to work well beyond a month past the one year manufacturer's warranty period. You have the right to have this defect remedied under Australian Consumer Law.

http://consumerlaw-staging.tspace.go...antees_web.pdf

Click on the link above. Go to page 12. The price you paid is taken into account:

The "Test for acceptable quality" takes into account "the price paid—for example, a cheap toaster is not expected to last as long as a top-of-the-
    range one".

I have had a number of items replaced after pointing this out to the manufacturer/manufacturer's agent (ie the shop).
    Last edited by kovert; 31st July 2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Typo

God damn hydronic heating pipe burst loose of the heating panel. Water drenching the carpet on one side of my boarders/housemates room. 3rd unit to do this in 3 years, and they had checked them all last time.... now there's no heating until I can get a plumber out. I can at least isolate the heating system from the mains so the rest of the house has water, and it is a separate boiler to the main hot water boiler too, so we can still have hot water.

I've had to pull up the carpet to dry it as much as I can.

This was supposed to be efficient and reliable. It's doing my head in. Seems just like when I get things right with the house something breaks

I think this time I'll get the plumber to use something extra on them all to ensure no leaks or breaks in the future
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Worst ones are those who cram on the train as soon as doors open and don't let people get off first.... gdi I hate that so much...
    A gf during school had this problem, entitled middle aged woman would barge through the doors she and her classmates would use before letting anyone off

So in the end the three/four of them would link arms and just drive her (and anyone else) out of the way as they got off

Caught a flu at work and now feel sluggish like a zombie from The Walking Dead and cold like someone ill prepared for the northern reaches of Westeros in GOT.

Been looking for this thread as i had a hellava week. First off my wife will be undergoing major surgery with at least 6 months to 1year recovery time
    So we applied tourist visas for both her parents, her mom has been requested health cover immediately and her dad then had some problems with the chest xray (and he is healthy non smoker!). Then same day i damaged one car i have been road testing at work...and to wrap it up my MP Dirge came from RK opened ripped tape saying Factory may have randomly opened it as it should have came from a sealed case! Yeah right