Page 445 of 481 FirstFirst ... 425435440441442443444445446447448449450455465 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

What's the evidence? Because unfortunately unless you personally witness it happening there's video of it happening then they won't accept anything else as evidence. It's happened to me before.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Someone hit my car at work. There are plenty of evidence showing that was the 4WD parking always near me. My car is always clean with tyre black usually so why there is dirt at the tyre and damged bumper area

...and well no one cares when I reported it (sigh...)
    Any cctv nearby?

Checked the cctv my car is too far to be seen. The only evidence i can see are the dirt in his tyres that rubbed to my tyre and bumper. No witness, asked the owner of the 4WD and he said it is not him... now i know where the cameras can only reach so i will just park in those areas

Why is higher concentrations of Hydrogen Peroxide so freaking hard to find in Sydney at a reasonable price?

God damn it. My ADSL exchange is congested again like it was a couple of years ago and this time I was advised by Telstra's Indian call centre they won't fix it and I have to wait for the NBN. What am I paying Telstra for?

At least NBN Co has my address listed as Jan - March 2018 to get the NBN so only six months of painfully slow internet to deal with if NBN Co can stick to their dates.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    God damn it. My ADSL exchange is congested again like it was a couple of years ago and this time I was advised by Telstra's Indian call centre they won't fix it and I have to wait for the NBN. What am I paying Telstra for?

At least NBN Co has my address listed as Jan - March 2018 to get the NBN so only six months of painfully slow internet to deal with if NBN Co can stick to their dates.
    We've had nbn enabled for a few months now, haven't bothered to switch yet as it's no different in reliability.

Your problem is Telstra. They over subscribe. The best thing you need to do is go on a non unlimited plan with a company that doesn't do any unlimited plans. But that's easy to say for me being non-regional.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    We've had nbn enabled for a few months now, haven't bothered to switch yet as it's no different in reliability.

Your problem is Telstra. They over subscribe. The best thing you need to do is go on a non unlimited plan with a company that doesn't do any unlimited plans. But that's easy to say for me being non-regional.
    Changing to another ISP before the NBN changeover is useless here. Every single port in Gladstone is owned by Telstra so even if I changed to someone good like Aussie Broadband it would still be on a Telstra owned port at the same congested Telstra exchange. Aussie Broadband even said when I called them a couple of months ago there was no point in switching before the NBN. Nobody else ever invested money into landline telecom infrastructure in Gladstone.

I checked the NBN rollout map of Gladstone. Looks like my suburb is the first old suburb to get the NBN and construction has started (I hope they keep to their published timeframe). There are some suburbs that have been built in the last few years that have the NBN already (some even with FTTP), but the vast majority of the population are on Telstra's ADSL infrastructure.

I'm going to give Aussie Broadband a call this week and find out how I can change over to them as soon as my house has the NBN made available.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

In all seriousness, if you're listed as March for NBN being switched on, then don't expect it before June. Every single roll out area in Wollongong was at least 3 months behind the date given by NBN.

Every. Single. One.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I have a way longer wait for the NBN, so consider yourselves lucky lol

On a related note - the NBN line is going along the back of our workplace's property, and they asked for us to clear the fenceline of our stuff for a week to give them access to dig a trench to lay some piping for the cable. That was four weeks ago, and they still haven't dug up anything yet.
    It's no wonder the NBN is never able to meet deadlines for customers if they can't even keep to their installation schedules.