Page 8 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

The Inbetweeners is where its at!

'Frrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiieeeeeeeennndddddd

Fooooootttbbbaaaaallll fffrrrrrriiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnddddddd!!

True Blood and Heroes at the moment.

My favorite show at the moment is The A Team.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBreaker View Post
    My favorite show at the moment is The A Team.
    I love the A-Team too. I've only seen the feature-length pilot (which I thought were amazing) and some of the first few episodes. If I had more spare cash instead of spending it on TFs I'd buy that complete DVD series (the one that's shaped like the van) - do you have that DVD btw?

The A-Team is a classic. I remember watching it in the 80's. I can just barely remember the Mr T cartoon as well, with Mr T giving his good advice at the end of each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Tron View Post
    The A-Team is a classic. I remember watching it in the 80's. I can just barely remember the Mr T cartoon as well, with Mr T giving his good advice at the end of each episode.
    Do you remember his TV-movie - The Toughest Man in the World? So corny but very street-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I love the A-Team too. I've only seen the feature-length pilot (which I thought were amazing) and some of the first few episodes. If I had more spare cash instead of spending it on TFs I'd buy that complete DVD series (the one that's shaped like the van) - do you have that DVD btw?
    No, I dont have the A Team DVD's. It's currently on every day at 5pm on 7mate.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Do you remember his TV-movie - The Toughest Man in the World? So corny but very street-wise.
    I have that on video, found it in a Cash Converters store a couple of years ago. Yeah, corny with abominable acting by T yet strangely entertaining. Family Guy on 7Mate is doing a A-Team rip off right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Tron View Post
    I have that on video, found it in a Cash Converters store a couple of years ago. Yeah, corny with abominable acting by T yet strangely entertaining. Family Guy on 7Mate is doing a A-Team rip off right now...
    Whoa, great minds think alike I have that movie too and I got it from Cashies as well. Love going to Cash Converters to buy old DVDs, I got the Batman Complete Anthology for only $15!!!!

Yeah, Cash Converters is cool if you're looking for movies that haven't been put on to DVD yet. Or if you're into collecting old console/games (Sega Mega Drive). Although most of the movies I got from CC have been put onto DVD in the last couple of years such as Above the Rim, a cool movie I remember watching in high school.