Page 912 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 892902907908909910911912913914915916917922932 ... LastLast
Results 9,111 to 9,120 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

yea, I've seen wave 9 around for just over a week. Stormshot got picked up pretty quick.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

We've had Bisk, well, at least my store has. I remember looking at him and Ratchet as I put them on show.
    Nowt that I think of it, are you sure it wasn't the one-steps you are remembering? One of the last waves also had Bisk paired with Ratchet... which makes it a little bit more confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Nowt that I think of it, are you sure it wasn't the one-steps you are remembering? One of the last waves also had Bisk paired with Ratchet... which makes it a little bit more confusing.
    naw, they were deluxes. the one steppers, as you'd know, are on the smaller cards in alt mode with less of the plastic bubble around them now

Anyone know if the BBTS and TRU exclusive TR sets announced at Toy Fair are a global exclusive for both or just a US exclusive? Be nice if a local retailer or PC could pick them up.

Which characters, who are redecos of older toys, got new molds based off that toy? Bonus points if that said you was later redecoed into the original toy it was based off.
    An example is RID Scourge, who is a redeco of G2 laser Optimus, later got a spy changer toy, and was later redecoed into Optimus!
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Which characters, who are redecos of older toys, got new molds based off that toy? Bonus points if that said you was later redecoed into the original toy it was based off.
    An example is RID Scourge, who is a redeco of G2 laser Optimus, later got a spy changer toy, and was later redecoed into Optimus!
    Challenge accepted. G1 Ultra Magnus was a redeco of G1 Optimus Prime, but with a different trailer and accessories/armour. 29-30 years later, Combiner Wars Ultra Magnus got released, followed by Titans Return PM Optimus Prime which was a redeco of CW Ultra Magnus.

I either picked the most obvious one, or I misunderstood the question and got it totally wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    A couple come to mind:

1984 Windcharger got a repaint and new head and became 1986 Tailgate. Tailgate got a new Legend figure that was then turned into Windcharger. Exact same deal with Gears and Swerve.

1984 Bluestreak became 1985 Smokescreen. The first Altenator toy was Smokescreen who was then repainted as Bluestreak (Silverstreak).

so, ummm does anyone know if the new MP Megs will be packaged in Gunform or robotform? I just placed a preorder and as soon as I did, it just hit me... waitaminute is it shipped in gunform, coz if it is, we are gonna have a lot of problems :O sorry if this was already discussed or asked, too lazy to sift through the thread..
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    so, ummm does anyone know if the new MP Megs will be packaged in Gunform or robotform? I just placed a preorder and as soon as I did, it just hit me... waitaminute is it shipped in gunform, coz if it is, we are gonna have a lot of problems :O sorry if this was already discussed or asked, too lazy to sift through the thread..
    It doesn't matter if it's in gun mode or robot. Customs knows what Megatron looks like in both modes, they have been stopping MP5 for a decade or so even tho he's in robot mode. Go to the gunformers thread and check what your state requires for import. http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20265

Most states will give you an exemption to give to customs. NSW is stupidly strict.

DELTAprime is correct. The mode of the toy is irrelevant as Customs are able to identify Megatron in either mode. We have known about this for a decade now.