Page 1 of 53 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Default tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

https://www.facebook.com/tfidownunder

Just thought i'd give some feedback to this small online Australian TF store slowly blooming up.

Overall feedback: A++++++

Even though they're not fully operational yet, i've been in contact with them via facebook and i have to say, i'm VERY satisfied with them.

I ordered MMC Hexatron- for a VERY good price- much cheaper than buying from any other overseas retailers. Customer support and communication has been excellent. Packaging and delivery of Hexatron was top notch and arrived within 2-3 days (they're based in QLD i think).

They have a few 3rd party and Takara/Masterpiece products coming in soon. Their website may not be functional yet- but give them a private message over FB and they'll be sure to make arrangements to order/hold products for you. With all the new tempting 3P and MP products coming soon and expensive prices from overseas retailers, i'm holding out for when this site goes fully operational.

Keep on the lookout for this site when it starts up- i know i'll be

And most importantly- it'll be supporting a local Australian supplier of much wanted Transformer products, so get in on it XD
    5 BATS!! That is the number of the day!!!

Check my deviantart http://wiigii.deviantart.com

Was his the guy who started all the drama on here a few months back?
    Spiderken Away!

sort of, the owner of that site was one of the people involved in that incident, but for the sake of this forum and his site I think it's best not to bring that back up

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Was his the guy who started all the drama on here a few months back?
    i'm not sure of what drama occurred a few months ago- i don't frequent these boards as often as i used to (and no need to bring up this incident- don't wana start anything like Firestorm says). My intentions were to just give feedback on my experience so far with this site as i can see they're slowly coming along. As i said- from my personal experience so far they're reliable to me.
    5 BATS!! That is the number of the day!!!

Check my deviantart http://wiigii.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by WIIGII View Post
    i'm not sure of what drama occurred a few months ago- i don't frequent these boards as often as i used to (and no need to bring up this incident- don't wana start anything like Firestorm says). My intentions were to just give feedback on my experience so far with this site as i can see they're slowly coming along. As i said- from my personal experience so far they're reliable to me.
    That's cool, I wasn't having a go or anything. I was just curious as to who was involved with that site. I like to know who I am dealing with before I send them my money, especially on an untested site. That you are happy with your purchase bodes well, hopefully we get some more positive feedback about them and we can get some good bargains.
    Spiderken Away!

I think some of the drama, and why many were dubious was that it all seemed premature (e.g. Calling it tfidownunder.com but not registering the domain name, promising extremely hot prices before the stock was avail., starting numerous threads to promote it, etc.)

It would be great to see a reliable and cost friendly TF store succeed , as we need more competition. I look forward to seeing their website when it is up (just redirects to fb now) and would definitely try a purchase if they take Paypal. The enthusiasm is admirable, but I'd like to hear from others if they have had any dealings, for good or for ill. Your post read more like an advertorial than a spontaneous review (eg A+++++)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I have have dealings with this shop.. all up a very good experience, I would definitely buy again from him.

Default Hasbro Generations Voyager Springer $20

I live in qld too.. but expess post is more than $22... in same state? regardless i ordered it.. Havent seen it that cheap or available locally before... Got like 4 emails confirming my order... See when i get... Ordered it at 1am today

Everything arrive as expected Pig's_A_King? Some of the pricing is indeed impressive.

I also ordered and received springer. Amazing prices and good service and the springer is badass!