Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

TRU Cannington has been raided. Only the crap figures left, no Phasma or Stormtroopers.

Can anybody help me with finding a Jabba?

Seen Jabba plenty of times here in Perth. :P Target and Myer. Think he's $35 at Target.

For Perth people - found Phasma today at Myer Garden City. I left one there.

Seen heaps of the translucent Vader at Big W Belmont and Riverton. Kylo Rens there also.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Can anybody help me with finding a Jabba?
    I just went to Penrith Target earlier. They had some Jabba's on the shelves.
    I grabbed one along with a Poe/Stormtrooper double pack, 2 Transformers legend figures AND a Captain Phasma that was hidden at the back of the other Black figures!!!!!!!!

Are you just in Ctown still? I can grab a Jabba and give it to you over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    I just went to Penrith Target earlier. They had some Jabba's on the shelves.
    I grabbed one along with a Poe/Stormtrooper double pack, 2 Transformers legend figures AND a Captain Phasma that was hidden at the back of the other Black figures!!!!!!!!

Are you just in Ctown still? I can grab a Jabba and give it to you over the weekend.
    That'll be great! I'll PM you soon.

How much was he?

Can anyone grab me a Jabba (if he's $20) from Target and ship him out to me? I can pay through PayPal.

Today I saw a new five figure multipack (3.75') at Target, with Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper, Poe Daemoron and Resistance Fighter (old molds) but with a new green forest deco for the build a weapons, AND BB-8 for those who don't want to buy the Millenium Falcon. I think maybe Chewie was in it too?

Also saw the 6'inch Poe Daemon and Riot Control Stormtrooper set as well. All Helensvale Target if you're on the coast.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Found one lone Jabba at Target Liverpool, the box was crushed but I don't mind. Just really happy I found him and at $20!

I suppose it's nigh impossible with the release of the Force Awakens stuff, but has anyone seen any of the 2012 Ultimate Fx Lightsabers around say TRU or Target? They had them until early this year for very reasonable prices. All online places seem to have skyrocketed. It's probably very foolish to think that anywhere would have any, but if someone could keep an eye out it would be cool.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    but has anyone seen any of the 2012 Ultimate Fx Lightsabers
    Any one in particular? Darth Vader, Maul, Obi-Wan, Yoda?