Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I still recommend people to spread your money out. That way anything goes wrong is not all in one bag. But hey I learned my lesson very well and it has paid off quite well. When people get too comfortable they are not prepared.

Here is my take on official products:

If you buy from Amiami, Nippon Yasan, HLJ, or BBTS(US) etc Japanese online retailer > the owner dies the company still continues. No disrespect to ANYONE business WILL continue. If you must have bonus coins etc > Robotkingdom

You buy from small companies > family issues, death, accident > everything HALTS > regardless of how good the reputation. Those of you who know Ben Bento, he has halt his business completely.

I understand 3p are harder to source from Japanese companies, and hence why I would spread my purchases evenly.

Again all the best on your purchases. I only noticed some people are not getting replies or items.

Just to be clear, I am not asking anyone to jump ship.

Tbh echoing drifand. The guy at tltc is wonderful and I’ve been v happy w their service but I think there have been supplier issues outside of their own control and I’m just hedging my bets.

Have to agree with drifand.
    We've all been burnt by PC and I generally don't stick to one retailer these days if possible.
    I avoid pre-orders and only buy in-stock items from the small local online shops.
    Always happy to support local businesses but only for in-stock stuff.
    Trust is a major issue now for most of us thanks to PC.
    I do hope TLTC pick up their game though.

Agree with your points but I also think people need to realise that if they want things within days of release, go to the big overseas guys like Robot Kingdom or BBTS etc.

TLTC are most likely customer 100+ to the suppliers. Australia is not an important market to them and the quantities are not large either.

You also have to take in to account time zones when expecting answers to questions when they have to contact people overseas. you can lose days on the suppliers even reading correspondance due to time zones and weekends.

Fingers crossed Kup comes in the next week or so.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Power of the Primes Wave 2 pre orders are up https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....OWER+OT+PRIMES

That's not good, the cost of the Wave 2 Prime Masters went up $5 from Wave 1. If that price is correct I'll be getting them from someone else. But the rest of the prices on Wave 2 are good.

Just a listing error. Will be fixed tomorrow. You are welcome to PM myself if you think something doesn't look right on the site. Thanks for the pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That's not good, the cost of the Wave 2 Prime Masters went up $5 from Wave 1. If that price is correct I'll be getting them from someone else. But the rest of the prices on Wave 2 are good.

Little toy company has the studio series up for preorder
    https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....available-now/

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Little toy company has the studio series up for preorder
    https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....available-now/
    Oh man. I’m goona be a so broka.