Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vector Prime's WTB List

Last time I checked, I saw Movie 1 Legends Barricade (aswell as a few others) available at Sam's Warehouse not far from my place. IIRC they were $6.99(?) each, so if you still need him I'll have a look there as soon as I can, although I'm working all long w/e =o( And I'm sure postage for something that size wouldn't be much...

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Thanks for the heads up Jaisun, I've PM'd you

**Update : Added Movie Fracture to my wants** SECURED
    Last edited by Vector Prime; 7th January 2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Removed pic

I have fracture, but gimmie 24hours to consider selling him.

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelPrime View Post
    I have fracture, but gimmie 24hours to consider selling him.
    Have you sent my Henkei Red Alert yet?

If not, hold off until you've decided if you want to sell her

**Update : Added Cybertron Voyager Evac & Cybertron Defense Voyager Scattorshot to my wants** SECURED
    Last edited by Vector Prime; 7th January 2011 at 04:57 PM.

Man, pity you need Dropshot now, he was warming over at Target back in August for $25

If you're completely desperate for the two Henkei seekers, Bigbadtoystore still has them in stock, however opinion on that place is divided at best

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    Man, pity you need Dropshot now, he was warming over at Target back in August for $25

If you're completely desperate for the two Henkei seekers, Bigbadtoystore still has them in stock, however opinion on that place is divided at best
    Yeah I know... he was on sale at TRU for $25 as well... grabbed most of the Voyagers except for him and Blades.

Yeah I've seen the Henkei seekers on a couple of online stores but was kinda hoping to pick them up from someone here for about $80 each ($100+ each for what essentially is a remolded Deluxe Classic Starscream is a bit hard to stomach)

Wish you luck, but uh... Don't think you'll have much luck. They're cheap compared to the Botcon ones, at least

$250 US for Dirge or Thrust alone I think they used to hit. Yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    Wish you luck, but uh... Don't think you'll have much luck. They're cheap compared to the Botcon ones, at least

$250 US for Dirge or Thrust alone I think they used to hit. Yikes
    Yeah I ended up succumbing to eBay and just went ahead and bought them seeing as it wasn't likely someone here was going to be offloading them anytime soon.

They worked out at about $100 each including shipping from Singapore which isn't too bad I suppose.

At least the pricing of the Henkei's are easier to stomach than $250+ each for a Botcon version (Dirge isn't even a proper remold with correct wings - just a repaint of Ramjet)