Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Maketoys RM-01 Cupola (Chromedome)

here is the vid review by peaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrWersCy_k

kinda regretting not pre-ordering this at $110 AUD now....
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

Anyone get theirs yet? Mine's finally on it's way from TFI now. The wait has been unbearable!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Anyone get theirs yet? Mine's finally on it's way from TFI now. The wait has been unbearable!
    Still no shipping information from them yet. Been waiting for a while now so a little longer couldn't hurt. I am expecting delays on top as AusPost seems to have really lagged since their announced cost cuts.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

No notice yet...

on tuesday i think he mentioned on fb he had received cupola and warbotron fierce attack. and he was going to start sending them out on tuesday and wednesday if he had the chance to. i ordered fierce attack and i havent gotten any notices yet either.

I ordered mine from TFI as well. It's been a tease watching all the reviews and pics. Not long now tho. I'm sure the wait will be worth it once in hand.

Got mine from TFI today.

Wow! He's big. As tall as MP-10 and ever so slightly larger than Mp-09. Looks very cool and an interesting transformation. Quality is what you have come to expect from MakeToys, very good.

For the size I would have expected a bit more articulation out of the headmaster and Chromedome's ankles are a bit awkward. But overall I'm quite impressed and he fits in nicely on my MP shelf.

I would kill every last person on this board for them to do Apeface in this line (Simpsons reference. Don't get upset).
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I would kill every last person on this board for them to do Apeface in this line (Simpsons reference. Don't get upset).
    If/when moment comes that they announce a MP Snapdragon, I will politely send an email to griffin to wipe out my account on this board, ASAFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Got mine from TFI today.

Wow! He's big. As tall as MP-10 and ever so slightly larger than Mp-09. Looks very cool and an interesting transformation. Quality is what you have come to expect from MakeToys, very good.

For the size I would have expected a bit more articulation out of the headmaster and Chromedome's ankles are a bit awkward. But overall I'm quite impressed and he fits in nicely on my MP shelf.

hey trent, did you get a shipping notice from tfi for this? or it sort of just came?

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    hey trent, did you get a shipping notice from tfi for this? or it sort of just came?
    I got my shipping notice yesterday at lunchtime. Came from a new email - info@tfidownunder.com

I think he's processing them manually (instead of printed pick lists), because my first name was misspelt.