Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: July Acquisitions

When I got home from picking up some camping stuff, I found these in a box at my front door.....

@speedbreaker,
    where did you get this HA bumblebee? i got the ultimate one.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    When I got home from picking up some camping stuff, I found these in a box at my front door.....
    minibots niiiiiice

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    @speedbreaker,
    where did you get this HA bumblebee? i got the ultimate one.
    Same place as everyone else right now, kmart. You should have no problems finding one. They're in the toy sale, $35.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

$8 HFTD Deluxes at Kmart New Zealand. Replaced the Bee and Ironhide purchased last month for cheap versions. Jetblade only because I can't find Dirge locally

$10 Sunstreaker - at this stage to replace the foot on my Henkei version

TFA - The Allspark Almanac II - Quality Comics Perth
    TFCC punch/counter punch - Tetsuwan Convoy
    TT Buster Prime - Kmart

Attachment 1936
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Picked up the All Spark Almanac Vol.2 today at a certain mythological creature named shop .

I have to say it's a nice swan song for the series. Vol.2 is much much better than Vol.1. It covers all the bit players and cameos with write-ups and all of season 3 covered and completely dissected. Eg. The members of Prowls old dojo (Cyber Ninja Corps) broken down, size comparisons of all major characters, a board game in the middle of the book, all the different "Supremes", all locations given all the minuteast of detail. Nothing was left untouched. The back end of the book touches ont he toys with pictures and a LOT of prototype shots of existing and non existing molds. This book satiated my hunger for more Animated with every speck of the lore covered.

TFA fans this is a MUST have. G1 fans will get a kick to see all the tributes and Animated versions of oldies .

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Picked up the All Spark Almanac Vol.2 today at a certain mythological creature named shop .

I have to say it's a nice swan song for the series. Vol.2 is much much better than Vol.1. It covers all the bit players and cameos with write-ups and all of season 3 covered and completely dissected. Eg. The members of Prowls old dojo (Cyber Ninja Corps) broken down, size comparisons of all major characters, a board game in the middle of the book, all the different "Supremes", all locations given all the minuteast of detail. Nothing was left untouched. The back end of the book touches ont he toys with pictures and a LOT of prototype shots of existing and non existing molds. This book satiated my hunger for more Animated with every speck of the lore covered.

TFA fans this is a MUST have. G1 fans will get a kick to see all the tributes and Animated versions of oldies .
    I loved how they touched on what would've been S4. One more season would've been amazing. Predacons, Minicons, Shattered Glass Episode, Ironhide replacing Prowl. Powermaster Optimus Prime, Marauder Megatron, Hotshot earth mode.

Must read!!!!!
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    I loved how they touched on what would've been S4. One more season would've been amazing. Predacons, Minicons, Shattered Glass Episode, Ironhide replacing Prowl. Powermaster Optimus Prime, Marauder Megatron, Hotshot earth mode.

Must read!!!!!
    Shh! I purposefully blocked that part out of my psyche!!! Now it's back! ARGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post

Always appreciate your thoughts and comments Stompy , they really influence my decisions. Gonna pick this up and hopefully Megatokyo and the animated omnibus if they are in.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion