Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bumblebee Movie promo posters and short trailers / tv ads

A new Bumblebee Movie featurette has been posted to youtube by Paramount UK, focussing on the Gen1 and 1980s elements in the new movie... and some screencaps have been posted up here.

The TV ads are now showing here as I saw it twice during Xmen Apocalypse the other night.
    Only a small advert with stuff we've already seen, plus something I haven't seen yet - Bee transforming to car mode in a tunnel.

Bumblebee’s face took up the side of a bus that went past me today. And the staff at Hoyts were wearing tshirts with Bumblebee on them along with a “Christmas gifts of movies” type message

Another TV spot, on youtube.

Links to a couple more clips were posted here.

The Graham Norton show that's on tonight on channel ten has John Cena as a guest... so maybe something about the Bumblebee Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Graham Norton show that's on tonight on channel ten has John Cena as a guest... so maybe something about the Bumblebee Movie.

It also had the main girl Halee Steinfeld on the show too, so they were talking about the Bumblebee movie, with a clip I hadn't seen before (I haven't been watching too many clips yet).
    I think there were some mild spoilers... but talked more about how they made the movie, and how Halee had to be shown how to use 80s items (not being born in the 80s).