Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Stores selling Transformers in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by kristofferrer View Post
    Ode, I'll be in Osaka from Monday - Thursday. i'm not sure when you're going to be there but if you're in the same vicinity as i am i can meet up for Sake or Starbucks
    I head off on the 27th July, but have fun dude.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...Oh my services don't come free...
    ooh, like a geisha!
    you and i should catch up over sake eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    drats. yeah it's been raining till kingdom come everywhere.
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

Quote Originally Posted by kristofferrer View Post
    Ode, I'll be in Osaka from Monday - Thursday. i'm not sure when you're going to be there but if you're in the same vicinity as i am i can meet up for Sake or Starbucks

EDIT - welp, can't delete the double post, but...had the JET Q&A session today and it sounds like a blast, they even arrange the acommodation (both in general and during the Tokyo orientation) so now it's just filling out forms, making sure I can get my prescribed Ritalin through with a Yakkan Shoumei and learning basic survival phrases...

Also, Japanese workers told to beat the heat with Hawaiian shirts
    In an amazing coincidence, guess what totally extraneous item of clothing I've had a penchant for and have been collecting ever since going to Brazil about 10 years ago?
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 20th June 2011 at 10:48 PM.

Default In Japan Need Info on good TF spots

Hi guys, I know there are probably tonnes of threads on this but unfortunately I don't have the time to go through them. I am currently in Japan, Nagoya to be exact until Monday, if anyone knows of any great TF shops here please let me know. Also I will be in Tokyo in two weeks time so same goes. Any Info will be very much appreciated.

Sorry, should have been more specific, I am a G1 collector of US and Japanese, love boxed stuff. Also collect MP's and Alt's/BT's

Here's a link to Heroic Decepticon's blog, particularly his toy shop locator guide for Japan, Singapore and HK. Hope it helps you, as this is the guide used by almost all the people here who went to Japan... there may have been some newer shops now coz this was last year's but IM sure it's all still there.

http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com...-for-hong.html

comes with some maps too so it is a very useful guide.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Store guides can be found here... and recommended Japanese stores can be seen here and here.

The only one in that area I know is Mandarake.

Too bad your not in Osaka or Akihabara.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I live in Osaka (so I won't be much help with Tokyo or Nagoya, sorry) and use HDs maps. They're pretty good.

Just messaged a contact in Nagoya... see what he says. I've personally never been to Nagoya, but it's not too far from Osaka - we had two people from Nagoya bullet train it to Osaka for the fan meet there earlier this year. If you go to Osaka and you can speak Japanese, you can haggle with staff at Hero Gangu (which is a rarity in Japan -- you can't haggle at other places).

Otherwise you can go to any regular toy departments or toy stores (e.g. TRU) etc. to check for current stuff like Masterpieces.