Thread: Finally finished some projects.....

Talking Finally finished some projects.....

After 9 months I finally have my office and work area to work on my projects....

FOC Grimlock, Basically I did a head swap with a Classics and Energon, just because I could and the head looks way better on him than on the classics mold. For a test of my styrene I decide to turn him into FOC Grimlock with the addition of the big-ass sword and shield.Their not 100% game accurate but its as close as I could get with pics provided.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I picked up Transmetal Terrorsaur minus his wings and thought he might be able to be repurposed as Swoop...Again a Energon Swoop came into as I as took the wings in fitted them to my repurposed Swoop..I was impressed at how much it changed and improved the mold.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I pick up a Prime Arcee about a week ago, I love the mold, not so much all the silver. So I did some touch ups with some red high lights instead to pink mainly because it all ready been done to death and I don't have pink anyway.
    Also she got an up-grade of weapons from ROTF Brawn....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And finally a teaser of something that I wanted to try....

[IMG][/IMG]

Some promising projects there dude, looking forward to seeing their progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    I pick up a Prime Arcee about a week ago, I love the mold, not so much all the silver. So I did some touch ups with some red high lights instead to pink mainly because it all ready been done to death and I don't have pink anyway.
    Also she got an up-grade of weapons from ROTF Brawn....

I think those little orange highlights on the legs and wrists look really good and finish off the design, but after seeing the second photo, it appears it's just a lighting effect?

Anyway the pic is selling me on the Prime Arcee toy. She looks quite good there. And the guns are a nice fit.

Awesome, the original work you've done with Grimlocks accessories is very nice. How does the same gear look with Masterpiec Grimlock I wonder...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Awesome, the original work you've done with Grimlocks accessories is very nice. How does the same gear look with Masterpiec Grimlock I wonder...
    Not sure as I don't have a Masterpeice but it would be fun to do if I have one for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I think those little orange highlights on the legs and wrists look really good and finish off the design, but after seeing the second photo, it appears it's just a lighting effect?

Anyway the pic is selling me on the Prime Arcee toy. She looks quite good there. And the guns are a nice fit.
    The highlights are effects of not the greatest lighting and not so great camera. New camera come tax time